Have not received my online order for coral ordered 6/12/14-three weeks ago

1. claireputput Well Known Member Member

I placed an order for coral on 6/12/14. It is now the 3rd of July-three weeks later and I have not heard from the company. The company is Quality Marine Life. I emailed them last week to see where my order was and when it was shipping. They did not respond. Today I called their number and an answering machine came on. I left a message but nothing yet-that was two hours ago.
    Anyone have experience with this retailer.

2. Watehobit Member Member

Quick internet search shows that this company seems to have a negative reputation of taking peoples money and not supplying the order. I would make sure to file a complaint with the BBB.

3. claireputput Well Known Member Member

Watehobit where did you find the BBB check for internet-hadn't even thought of searching for online ratings!

4. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

5. claireputput Well Known Member Member

Wow, that is exactly what I was afraid of and I will be sticking to the ones that actually do honor their contracts-no new/different stores for me!

Edit: Coradee, I just added my own experience to their rating.

6. FiscCyning Member Member

If the company doesn't respond and you paid with PayPal or a credit card then you might want to contact PayPal/CC company to see if they can cancel the payment. I know PayPal does have a time limit on filing complaints though so you might have to do so soon. Good luck!

7. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Oh dear, just noticed the name of their website, AquaCON that's very unfortunate to say the least!

8. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Nicely put :)

9. claireputput Well Known Member Member

FiscCyning, I contacted my card and they are going to take care of it-unless the company honors their word which is doubtful!

10. FiscCyning Member Member

Well at least you know you're not out the money now, just time and expectations! Hopefully you can find the same coral from a company that will actually send it to you :)

11. claireputput Well Known Member Member