Have I crossed the line?

1. B

Bettaguy17 Valued Member Member

Hmm... So some of you may have MTS after buying your 32nd tank, some may absoloutly have to have a fish that costs $20 and buy a $750 Tank for it.. but no not me, i think i crossed the line!

So i am SLIGHTY overstocking my 36 gallon tank (not on purpose but thats the way it worked out)

Ive lost my mind about fish due to the excitment of getting a BRAND NEW tank. soo to occupy my time, why not set up a communty of fish (PUN lol) Im making my 36 Gallon the Legistaive Branch (since it has the most fish out of all my tanks) and my 10 gallon with agressive fish the Executive (Gold Gourami gets to be president!) and my 10 Gallon Divided Betta tank the Judical branch.. bettas are smart! So i told my friends and family and they think i have lost it completly! Then i told them im going to set up their bill of rights ( :) ) and set of laws in english and in fish :);juggle) and yea.. Ill keep you updated haha, who knows what'll happen next :)

2. platy ben

platy ben Well Known Member Member

I hate to be a spoil sport, but a gold gourami in a 10G won't work, what other fish are with it?

3. OP
    OP
    B

Err thats pretty much it besides an algae eater :p, it should have said my 10G with AN agressive fish

4. c

cichlidlover Valued Member Member

haha!!!! i don't know about crazy, but you certainly are creative! :;banaman

5. OP
    OP
    B

haha thank you :) Ill post more later ;)

6. Meenu

Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

That's pretty funny...