Question Have Any Of You Ordered A Fish From Ebay?

LagerthaM

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hey guys, I just impulse ordered an adorable little guy that I could not say no to (I was shopping around because I was really upset about my long time pet fish being really sick) from eBay. Have any of you guys ordered from them? What was your experience? I will post pictures of the little guy I could not turn down!

Also, it was a safe impulse buy, I have everything I need for him.

Attachments

MaximumRide14

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I’ve bought fish from sellers on ebay before. One of them was a betta, and he was and is in great condition. I buy from popular sellers with good reviews. I’ve also gotten shrimp and plants before but some were from hobbyists, but I never had any bad experiences.

LagerthaM

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I’ve bought fish from sellers on ebay before. One of them was a betta, and he was and is in great condition. I buy from popular sellers with good reviews. I’ve also gotten shrimp and plants before but some were from hobbyists, but I never had any bad experiences.

I bought him from a hobbyist I think so I am hoping for the best! Thanks for sharing your experiences!

fissh

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Most of the time you'll find the same breeders on Aquabid selling the same fish for less money. I have bought a lot of fish from Aquabid and have had good results.

LagerthaM

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Most of the time you'll find the same breeders on Aquabid selling the same fish for less money. I have bought a lot of fish from Aquabid and have had good results.

I have never heard of Aquabid, I will check them out next time!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom