Has Anyone Used This Tank Before

kaitlin4599
ok so I'm curious has anyone used the petsmart top gin 10 gallon cube tank that's in the link below?

if so what has been your experience with it?

my main concern is the tanks LED lighting. I have only ever used tanks with incandescent lights a lot of tanks that use LED lighting have had bad reviews where people say the LED lights die out due to condensation issues

so my questions are this

#1 is the tank worth the price?
#2 what do I need to know having never used a tank with LED lighting before
#3 can I replace the lights if they burn out/will condensation be an issue?

below is a link to someone youtube review of said tank just incase

Rancore
Leds are fine, have them on all my tanks, never had one burn out.

Bettafishies126
Topfin is a pretty good brand, never had a problem with my tank or the lights in it

WTFish?
Not a bad tank, I just personally don’t like the footprint of a tall tank. I’d choose a standard 10 gallon to have more fish options.

kaitlin4599
I don't have the space for a long ten gallon tank hence why I wanna go with a cube

Topfin is a pretty good brand, never had a problem with my tank or the lights in it

any idea if the led for this cube tank can be replaced if they ever go bad

Not a bad tank, I just personally don’t like the footprint of a tall tank. I’d choose a standard 10 gallon to have more fish options.

always nice to meet a fellow arizonan sadly I don't have the space for a standard 10 gallon tank hence the reason for wanting the cube one

Thunder_o_b
Our Top fin 37 replaced a Marineland that broke. So far so good. Seems a good brand.

Keep in mind that with a smaller surface area you have less gas exchange. You will need to watch how you stock this.

Bettafishies126
any idea if the led for this cube tank can be replaced if they ever go bad
They're just clipped onto the lid so I'm assuming so because you can pop them off and on again and I've switched the led's between tanks before. Not sure if your tank's are the same as mine though because I have the 5 gallon kit.

HORNET1
always nice to meet a fellow arizonan sadly I don't have the space for a standard 10 gallon tank hence the reason for wanting the cube one
If footprint size is your primary concern, I recommend you take a look at this 15 gallon Aqueon.
This is a super nice nano tank with great filtration.
I traded my Spec V for one of these and I'm very pleased with it.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JGombs99
Replies
Views
JMinn01
  • Question
Replies
Views
Crimson_687
Replies