Has Anyone Thought Of This?

Dan12boy
Hey guys . Um...I had this idea to have a tank for fishes with the same colour. Like a tank with white coloured fish but different species. Or a tank with fish that have like zebra markings on them. It's just something I believe I could make in the future. So your thoughts?

Dan12boy
I have thought about this. I think it would be very cool to have shrimp and snails that were the same colour too. Maybe some ember tetras, red wag platies, scarlet badis, red tracked nerite snails, red ramshorns and red cherry shrimp. Some colours would be harder though such as purple.
Hmm. If you were to do black what fish would you use and also what colour gravel/background is best for black?

King o´ Angelfish
Hmm. If you were to do black what fish would you use and also what colour gravel/background is best for black?
I would do a lighter color gravel and maybe just a frosted background. If it were all black it would be cool, but hard to see the fish.

BottomDweller
You could do black mollies or a black lace angelfish and black kuhlis. You can get black racer nerite snails. You can also get platies which are mostly black. I think you can get black neocardinia shrimp but they would be a snack for most fish. Black neon tetras could work.

WTFish?
I’d get bored with that, I want color. I made this mistake of putting ember tetras in my rcs tank, lol. They all look alike. Lol

chromedome52
I once actually did a monochrome tank for a show Novelty entry. Black gravel and background, and all albino fish. One white plastic plant. Oh, and an ultraviolet light, of course.

Dan12boy
I once actually did a monochrome tank for a show Novelty entry. Black gravel and background, and all albino fish. One white plastic plant. Oh, and an ultraviolet light, of course.
Nice. What about other colours like blue/green.

ValerieAdams
That would be cool! Except albinos freak me out but still cool lol

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
MacZ
Replies
Views
SuperCooper
Replies
Views
AquaticJ