Has Anyone Ordered From Discus Madness?

SaltySeaLion

Reactions
They specialize in discus (surprise!), but they also offer a nice selection of other fish (I'm interested in their Corydoras, personally.) I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this company or has used them before.

Discus Madness – Your one stop shop for “Everything Discus & More"

goldface

Fishlore VIP
Reactions
Experience
Just started
Actually, DarkOne recently purchased corys from there, although he went to the actual store. coralbandit has as well?

They appear to have very good, healthy stock. I have plans of visiting there myself soon.

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reactions
Experience
More than 10 years
I picked up 6 duplicareus from them a couple of months ago. I was there early last year looking for a pleco but didn't get anything (surprisingly). Their shop is more of a breeder's warehouse than a store and they keep their tanks impressively clean. I highly recommend them easily. The only negative I can think of is that their shipping can be expensive. If you're within a few hours, it's definitely worth a trip not only to save on shipping but to see all their fish and plants.

OP
SaltySeaLion

SaltySeaLion

Reactions
Hey, thanks, everybody! I'm considered ordering some duplicareus, as well, so this gives me great hope that I'll be getting some healthy cories! I appreciate the info!

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reactions
Experience
More than 10 years
SaltySeaLion said:
Hey, thanks, everybody! I'm considered ordering some duplicareus, as well, so this gives me great hope that I'll be getting some healthy cories! I appreciate the info!
They have 2 sizes for duplicareus. I recommend going with the smaller ones. They're not that much smaller than the mediums and $5 cheaper. There was a tank of about 75-100 small and there are runts in the group (normal) but they all looked really good.

New Threads