Has Anyone Had Problems Ordering Through Angelmania?

Kristin Gray

Valued Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure if this is the correct forum for this, so if not please forgive me. I placed an order through AngelMania for 3 Plecos, some plants, and other items. When I received my order, I didn’t get one of the Pleco’s, so I emailed the owner about it. He replied and said that he had them all checked off his packing list but that he would refund my money or give me credit for the future. I replied asking him to send the fish, and never got a response from him, or to the corresponding emails I’ve sent regarding the issue. We are going on 5 days with no response. Has anyone else had issues ordering from this website? It has great reviews, but I must say, for a first time online fish buying experience I don’t think I will order again in the future.

KinsKicks

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You’re not the first to have had this issue; while there are some good reviews out there, there are actually quite a few negative reviews regarding your exact situation; fish that don’t arrive at all and little to no customer sevice/communication about it.

I think you’re best bet would be to try to contact again, and at the very least, see if you did get a refund :/

Kristin Gray

Valued Member
Reaction score
Oh I wish I had seen the negative before I ordered. I must say, the two fish I did receive are very healthy, but the one I didn’t receive was the one I was most excited about.

Wills502

Reaction score
ATTENTION: DO NOT ORDER FROM LEE GORDON AT ANGELMANIA.NET

Please don’t fall for this guys money order scam like I did! I trusted Mr. Gordon to refund me since I wasn’t able to receive the fish I ordered. I contacted him before he shipped them out and he said he would return the money order to me. After waiting a few weeks I found out he cashed it and is ignoring my emails. Notice he lies and says it should be there in a few days even after he already cashed the money order. Please share this post so all of our fellow enthusiasts know to stay far away from this scum

Attachments

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom