Has anyone ever ordered from Trin’s tropical fish?

• Thread starter jkkgron2
  • Start date

jkkgron2

Well Known
I was looking for kribensis Pairs and I found this site that sells them but I’ve never ordered from this place before and I’m wondering if anyone has any experience with trin’s tropical fish?

Breckenlovesrams

Personally no, but I order of aquatic arts I’m not a 100% sure if they have the fish you need but they have great quality fish. Hope this helps.

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
I have heard good things about Trins but never ordered from them myself .
I predict you will be overrun with kribs by end of January ??

jkkgron2

Well Known
Breckenlovesrams said:
Personally no, but I order of aquatic arts I’m not a 100% sure if they have the fish you need but they have great quality fish. Hope this helps.
Thanks, sadly they don’t have a proven Krib pair but if I wasn’t looking for Kribs I would order from them :)

jkkgron2

Well Known
coralbandit said:
I have heard good things about Trins but never ordered from them myself .
Great!

jmaldo

Well Known
Trinsfish
I have ordered Fish and Plants. Never disappointed. In fact still have SterbaI Corys from an order 2 years ago.
If I am remembring correctly Dave125g and tfreemahas some of their stock also.

jkkgron2

Well Known
jmaldo said:
Trinsfish
I have ordered Fish and Plants. Never disappointed. In fact still have SterbaI Corys from an order 2 years ago.
If I am remembring correctly Dave125g and tfreemahas some of their stock also.
Really? Once it gets a bit warmer I think I will order them!

Oak77

Have you tried The Wet Spot?

jkkgron2

Well Known

Oak77

jkkgron2 said:
Nope, should I?
They are a great fish store. I added a link to my previous post.

jkkgron2

Well Known
Seems like a great store! it was a little laggy for me but besides that it’s pretty good!

NC122606

Well Known
jkkgron2 said:
I was looking for kribensis Pairs and I found this site that sells them but I’ve never ordered from this place before and I’m wondering if anyone has any experience with trin’s tropical fish?
Hello,
I have ordered from Trins!
I have order the following
3x Keyhole Cichilds
And this one plant.
In Ohio, they were supposed to ship it but it was too hot out and I asked if they could hold off, and in like 5 minutes they responded to me and moved it to another day!
10/10 Customer Service
The fish, none of them were sick but they did have cataracts that I don't find bad anymore. Still little Keyholes. :)
The plant I got only contained like 3 leaves but when I planted it in the span of 2 - 3 weeks it now has 20+ leaves and is the biggest plant in my aquarium.
9/10 Live Stock Quality
I really recommended them!

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Wetspot has fish other don't .
Very reputable seller ..

Oak77

jkkgron2 said:
Seems like a great store! it was a little laggy for me but besides that it’s pretty good!
I wish their site for online ordering and to see pictures of what they have would be better. It is overwhelming at times going to the store when you don’t know what you are wanting. They have so many tanks.

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Oak77 said:
I wish their site for online ordering and to see pictures of what they have would be better. It is overwhelming at times going to the store when you don’t know what you are wanting. They have so many tanks.
They list sales often with pictures on AquaBid ...

tfreema

Fishlore VIP
I have ordered lots of plants from trinsfish and some hoplo catfish. I cannot remember if I have ordered other fish in the past..... I would order from them again if they had something I cannot source locally. My first choice is always a local breeder when possible.

Kribs are like cichlid convicts in my area. Lots of people have them because they are so easy to breed. Do you have a local club or facebook group that you can reach out to? These guys and convicts go for penny's at our local club auctions because they are so plentiful.

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Trinsfish.com is the mom and pop LFS from the 60's except there online. Lol. There fantastic.

Top Bottom