Has anyone else here bought from AdrianHD?

jcmguy

Reaction score
I sent mail to him with 70 bucks and a letter for fish after buying an auction off aquabid and I was told it would be there in 3 days. It has been a week and he said he has still not received the letter. My girlfriend doubts his trustworthiness, should I?

shuwae

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Just wait. I had a money order take 2 weeks to get to me. The envelope was stamped with the date the buyer dropped it off. I have never bought from AdrianHD myself but have heard a lot of positive feedback about him.

OP
jcmguy

jcmguy

Reaction score
Thank you! I was getting worried. I trusted from the start though.

Dolfan

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
In the future I suggest using Paypal, it is much safer and money is transfer instantly.

OP
jcmguy

jcmguy

Reaction score
I'm 17. I'm getting a paypal in November though.

Dolfan

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Awesome, it is a great service for purchasing anything online. That way when ordering from online vendors like bigalspets.com, kensfish.com,petmountain, etc you won't have to enter in a credit card number. Keeps things safe and traceable. Perhaps if you needed anything before November you could ask your parents, an older family member, or friend to set one up and just pay them cash. That's another great thing about paypal is that its easy to register and setup.

Sarcasm Included

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I would be interested in how this turns out. I was planning on buying some Velifera from him till MJDutI convinced me that I had to spend all my money on some new Stiphodons.

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
jcmguy
Cash or money order?

Delaneyw

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Next time I would suggest a money order and delivery confirmation. Costs a little more, but peace of mind usually does.

OP
jcmguy

jcmguy

Reaction score
I just sent cash because I assumed he was reliable but after further search I have found out I could be robbed by the transporter.

Greentea101

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Snail mail is exactly that. Slow as a snail. On a side note, never send cash. When I was your age ( now I sound like an old man) I would get my dad to write me a check and give him the cash.

shuwae

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Never a good idea to send cash as the envelope can rip during shipping. For money orders, it is somewhat safer as it has the name and usually address of the receiver. Best to write in pen too. USPS money order is even better as the PO can investigate if lost or something.

Hopefully it is just delayed and you do get your fish. Good luck!

Claire Bear

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi, I purchased from AdrianHD and his word is good. He sent me quality stock. I ended up buying three auctions from him because the quality was excellent.
Imo, he is rock solid!

New Threads