Question Has Anybody Tried Dr.bassleer Bio-fish Food?

AGuna

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hi,

I wanted to do some nutrition check before buying new fish food. I came across Dr. Bassleer fish food brand. It has a variety of fish food and Protein content is very high as per their website. Below are some examples:
DR.BASSLEER BIOFISH FOOD GSE-MORINGA: Protein 57%, Fat 18%.
DR.BASSLEER BIO-FISH FOOD REGULAR: Protein 54%, Fat 16%.
DR.BASSLEER EXCEL FLAKE: Protein 52%, Fat: 10.5%.

This brand of food however has very low Fiber content as compared to other brands like Tetra and Omega One. I can use Omega One veggie Rounds to get some fiber.

If anybody has tried this fish food (Dr. Bassleer), please share the experience? I have Platy, Guppy and Betta that I need to feed.

Thank You - AsG

CheshireKat

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Never tried it, but that's a lot of protein and fat. I'm no nutrition expert though, fish or humans. What are the ingredients?
I feed my bettas, platies, rosey red minnows, and mollies Bug Bites for staple diet and weekly on different days, I feed crushed (for smaller pieces) and soaked freezedried bloodworms, deshelled and cooked squished peas (yes, even my betta's eat peas, and happily) and rotate between 2 different frozen foods. I feed my new 29 gallon Omega One flakes occasionally as well, but I can't feed it to my 25 because one platy gets sick from it. I feed Sera O-nip tabs to my 25 gallon a lot because it's powdery and good for fry.

New Threads