Happy To Join

saljohng

Reaction score
Happy to have joined. Am an 80 yr young Floridian, originally from NY. Before you feel too sorry for me I am an avid biker (the kind you peddle.) Last year I rode nearly 4,400 miles ( which is more than I drove my car).
Currently have a 100 gal. fresh water aquarium and an outdoor 17,500 gallon pond in my rear screened room. Several koi, one I named Goliath, about 15 goldfish, several varieties, and an estimated 300 platinum sailfin mollies,more every week, free to anyone willing to pick them up. Thinned out the horde last year by including several angels. Worked but as expected, but naturally, they didn't winter-over. Don't like the idea of various cichlids,no pairs, (tried in prior yrs), but they were not too friendly with long finned goldfish. Thinking of gold minnows. I have 2 in my aquarium and they willing eat baby mollies. They winter-over fine but suspect they will spawn too. Open to any suggestions.
Thank you,
Sal.

wintermute

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome Sal! I hope I can cycle that much when I reach your age! I'd be happy if I could cycle that much right now actually!! I did a bit over 620 miles last year.

Tony.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom