happy Thanksgiving everyone

fishlover78

I just wanted to wish all who celebrate it a happy thanksgiving! we have soo much to be thankful for. happy holidays! (like the fact that some of you have the room and money for MTS!) Did anyone have people over for the holiday? I love to so I can show off my tanks! I know this was off topic. happy holidays -fishlover78

soldieroffortune1974

No no no no no,everyone can't come here,no no no.....Too many young ones banging on the glass,and smacking at the aquariums, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, no they can't come here,not all at once. We go to mom's house,much more baby safe............

fishlover78

do you no like entertaining? (other than the tank tappers)

Lucy

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too.
We had a wonderful day.

soldieroffortune1974

fishlover78 said:
do you no like entertaining? (other than the tank tappers)
I have a few frinds and family over,every once in a while,but entertaining large numbers with litttle ones,is too stressful for us.(me) Most parents think it's cute to watch the toddlers acting so enthusiastic around the aquariums. It gives me a heart attack. I let them look at a distance,or while being held. There's always that 1 that gets away with a hairbrush or something in their little hands,and heads straight for the pretty fishies..........

BlueLouis

This was the first time in a LONG time that we were the guests and not the hosts!

My dad always makes a huge Thanksgiving (and Christmas) meal, usually for about 25 people. This year, we went to my boyfriend's parent's house for dinner. It was a lot of fun.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

fishlover78

your welcome everyone!

angelfish220

Our whole family (about 40 of us) rent a cabin and the whole shabang. We all stay over and talk and catch up. I left for the cabin Wednesday and got home Friday.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom