Happy New Year!

1. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

:;toast Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!:anim_65:Keep yourselves safe tonight if you're out on the roads.

:;balloonsKen

2. g

gunner13 Well Known Member Member

Happy new year to all members and moderators from across the pond.

Nick

3. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Happy New year! :party0011:

4. d

dee34 Valued Member Member

:;toast:;balloons happy new everyone and happy fish keeping in 2010

5. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Happy New Year, everyone! Stay safe!

6. TedsTank

TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Thank you!!! and you all have a Happy New Years and a great new year 2010!!!!

7. Chris123

Chris123 Well Known Member Member

:;wv Happy New Year!

8. jana

jana Valued Member Member

Happy 2010 everyone! :;balloons

9. navyscuba

navyscuba Well Known Member Member

Happy new Year. This one for sure is going to be a different one for me and the family.
    I tell you what everything begun when I twist my left knee and torn my lateral meniscus, from that moment on i couldn't take a knee and get up. My leg wouldn't support my weight when getting up and you know when you gotta get around into these little bilges to weld and sometimes be there for hours in a same position specially if you are doing emergency repairs to get the ship at full steam ahead. So I went to medical several times for my knee and one day I had pink eye and got to sick call and when I asked the corpman about some swelling on my hands they called the first class and he call the doc who ordered me to go to see him right away. Then blood work and after a day or two the doc called me to say I had some weird blood anatomy that's how it begun from there on I have been from doc to doc to find out 4 years later I had a torn meniscus and that messed up the entire cartilage on my left knee because no one did an MRI of it to see if anything was out of ordinary till my Rheumatologist did one and bingo in about 2 weeks I'm in the OR table. Then the right knee that had a similar issue for compensating the balance of the left and 2 months or so later again in the OR. At that time this was my 4th surgery in 2 years. So because of my disease having impact on connective tissue(tendons, cartilage, and so on) my knee is wasn't service connected injury. Bump. So there's a bit of my story. Not to mention that the day that my hands were swollen my wedding ring hat to be cut with a cutting wheel to get it off my finger. Wife was mad but understood either ring or finger.
    So now with 30% from the Navy and whatever the VA approves me now and my application to the Post office hope we can make it good.

10. peacemaker92

peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! It's almost 2am here in Malaysia and everyone here has counted down. Hope everyone in the US will have a joyous countdown to the new year, 2010! Take care and stay safe everyone :)

11. Romad

Romad New Member Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. You're a great bunch of people.

Stay safe and hope we all have more happy healthy fishies in 2010 :)

12. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Happy New Year everyone!

13. f

flotus48 Valued Member Member

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year too!

14. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Happy New Year to everyone and their critters :)
    Carol

15. 1

10gallonmadness Valued Member Member

Happy New Years! My first year of true fishkeeping. 2010 Here we come!

16. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!!! Be safe and may 2010 bring us more fin babies, more tanks, and more friendships along the way!!!!!!!:;group

17. G

GoGreen Well Known Member Member

Happy New Year from the Great White North! Wishing you all happy fish-keeping for 2010, thanks for putting up with my lack of knowledge! Hope the rest of your year improves greatly, navyscuba.
    Cheers!:;toast

18. L

LifeSAbeach Well Known Member Member

Happy New Year everyone! It's 10:16am right now. Had a quiet one for a change and stayed home. Fell asleep watching episodes of Heroes! Missed the countdown on TV!:;smack
    Have a Great Day!

19. B

Borisbbadd Guest

Happy New Year everyone...:;toast

20. redlessi

redlessi Well Known Member Member

Just wanted to encourage you because all that means is your best is yet to come.

I would also like to wish everyone on the forum a Happy, Health, Safe New Year full of Peace & Blessings.....................:;group