Happy New Year Everyone!! Any Resolutions?

Lucy

Hope everyone has a Happy Healthy New Year!!

Does anyone make (or keep?) New Years resolutions?

Coradee

Happy New Year to all, let’s hope 2021 is a good one

AJE

Happy New Year! I don’t do resolutions though

StarGirl

Happy New Year Fishlore!

AggressiveAquatics

Happy new year!

Jerome O'Neil

I'm going to finish building a new guitar, Obnoxisaurus, and get my SCUBA gear sorted out so I can get back in the water.

Obnoxiousaurus so far.... Just got the pick guard last night.

Dunk2

I‘d break any resolution I’d make, so why bother!

Mindelo

love and health for us all, all the other things will follow
other than that, build a bigger tank and get a couple oscars and shark

2fishinabowl

Happy New Year!

emilymg

Happy New Year!

Lucy

I always resolve not to make a resolution and immediately realize I broke it already.

UmNick

Happy new year! My resolution always seems to be broken a week or two in, but this year I'm gonna make it easy on myself. In 2021, I will call/text my mom everyday. Lord knows I don't call her enough.

jpm995

Happy New Year everyone. This year was so bad 2021 HAS to be better. Stay safe and enjoy.

mattgirl

Happy New Year Every one. I normally don't make them so the only resolution I will make is one I hope will be easy to keep. I resolve to continue hanging out here with all of y'all

and to lend a helping hand whenever I can.

Cowardlyslimeball

Happy new years!
I'm going to keep working out. I started last week, idk I thought it would make it easier to keep doing it for some reason. :rolleyes:
I set my goals as not 'okay dead lift 400 pounds by March' , but like 'im gonna do something exercise-wise every single day's it works, too!

JollyOtter

Happy New Years!!

I've never been a resolutions person but I hope to get time to get my tank up and running.

DoubleDutch

Happy New Year all.

Thanks for having this sceptical Dutchman the past year. Appreciated !!!

Redshark1

I resolve to live another year !!

noobscaper

Happy new year everyone! I resolve not to screw up in school ops:

jmaldo

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
No resolution, but...
2021 Gotta be better than the last.

Charlie’s Dad

My wife Diana an I would like to wish all the Fishlore users and there families a very Happy Happy New Year!!!!!

We hope an pray that 2021 will be a significantly happier year for everyone.

May God bless an keep all of you!!!

Peace be with you!

Brian an Diana in NC

jmaldo

Goodbye 2020.... Hello 2021!!!!

We all have a better year.

AngieKay3000

Charlie’s Dad said:
My wife Diana an I would like to wish all the Fishlore users and there families a very Happy Happy New Year!!!!!

We hope an pray that 2021 will be a significantly happier year for everyone.

May God bless an keep all of you!!!

Peace be with you!

Brian an Diana in NC
Same to you Brian and Diana! I’m from NC too!!! Happy New Year y’all

Happy New Year!! No resolutions here lol

bendybetta

Happy new years!

V1K

Happy New Year . I think there's too much uncertainty for resolutions right now. Just stay strong, keep adapting, make the best of the situation. I'll try to stay in shape, work out daily, eat healthy, it's already a habit from the last year so it won't be hard. I'll try not to give in to stagnation, try to keep trying new things and continuing the hobbies that I have - this one is a bit harder, as I'm a passive and inert person by nature, but I think it's crucial at this time: being my only company for now I must stay interesting enough for myself, not to give in to boredom.

StarGirl

Im going to try to take vitamins every day. Im really bad at that. :rolleyes:

Edit......as in I don't.....lol

Basil

Happy New Year to all!
I only half heartedly make resolutions.
But the one I’ve made and will definitely be working on is to convert using Equilibrium to individual chemicals to remineralize my RO/DI water.

emeraldking

No resolutions overhere... I'll break them anyways...
To all of you a happy, safe and healthy new year...
I'm still dealing with a headache of this nights champaign consumption... Anyways, cheers.... !

Dennis57

Happy New Year to everyone!

I pray that everyone stays safe, healthy and smart. It really does not take all that much effort to wear a mask when needed. To many people that I know had lost the battle to covid.

AggressiveAquatics

Happy new year! Everyone was saying last year sucked but I thought it was a pretty good year. It did cause a lot of problems but also let everyone stuck inside spend more time with each other. Although it’s to bad when midnight hit things didn’t just went back to normal lol.

Dippiedee

Happy new year

I don't do resolutions either, staying alive and level headed for another year is good enough for me

Charlie’s Dad

AngieKay3000 said:
Same to you Brian and Diana! I’m from NC too!!! Happy New Year y’all

Happy New Year!! No resolutions here lol
Welcome to the forum! Sorry did not welcome you sooner.

Kribensis27

hmmmmm. I can’t think of much right now, so I guess my resolution is gonna be to make at least 5 of my orchids happy enough to bloom this summer.

CHJ

Well after 365 sober I got so bombed on new years lost Friday.
Back on the naltrexone.
Triangle pushups. Man how did I not find out about these in 40 years of body building. My new friend/enemy.

NevermindIgnoreMe

To get my 40 gallon running with fish and plants. I've been waiting so long and I finally am allowed, now to figure out where I'm going to put it, find it, build the filter and get it hooked up to cycle.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom