Happy Mother's Day!

peacemaker92

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Happy Mother's Day to all women! Doesn't matter who, as long as they've been a mother to and a helping friend to anyone and all. Have a great day!

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Some quotes for Mother's Day

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."
- Teneva Jordan

The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman

Everybody wants to save the earth; nobody wants to help Mom with the dishes.
~ P.J. O'Rourke

Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together. ~Pearl S. Buck

All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his. ~Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest, 1895

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle

My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon

The only mothers it is safe to forget on Mother's Day are the good ones. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

There's nothing like a mama-hug. ~Terri Guillemets

Last edited:
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom