Happy Holidays and Thank You ((Rose))

AesSedai

Valued Member
Reaction score
~~A special holiday wish, with heartfelt thanks, to you Rose, for all that you do~~

You give so much of yourself, your time, experience.  I've learned alot from you (and this forum...there are so many here who help and care so this holiday wish is extended to all FishLore'ians, to be sure!)

I hope your holiday season literally glows from the love of all the Bettas and all the people you've done, and continue to do, so much for.

I'm sorry to put you on the spot like this <heh, no I'm not> but you rock Rose and many agree, I know, so you're on the spot   

Thank You.  Zen thanks you too!

((Rose))

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
That is so cool! I agree with you, Rose rocks!

LZ Floyd

Valued Member
Reaction score
And that goes double from the Gainsborough household. 

Merry Christmas, Rose!

Mike, MB, Gainsborough, Marmalade and Pixie

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
That could not be more true. Rose you are awesome. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have gotten Mr. Red back to his old self again. Merry Christmas! Have A wonderful Holiday!!
Natalie

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thank you all so much! I do feel so honored to be one of the moderators of this forum. It has been my pleasure to know you all and to be able to help in whatever way I may have.

I do what I do because I love doing it , I love the fish and I love the people that are on this forum. It is as simple as that. You are giving me a gift every day by just being here and being a part of this forum and bringing your fish to be a part of the community we have built here.

We are a good strong place because we have such lovely people here and that includes all of us. We also share the one thing in common, the deep abiding love that we have for the little friends that we have welcomed into our homes and our hearts. They truly wrap their little fins firmly around our hearts and refuse to let go.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas to you all...Humans and Bettas Alike...let us all look forward to the next year together.

Rose

Timesdragonfly

Valued Member
Reaction score
I'm a little late, but I wanted to add my appreciation to this! I thank you for the help you've given me and Grim!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thank you all. I have had a lovely holiday and even got a couple new little baby Botia sidthimunki (Dwarf Loaches) to spoil and the little bettas had visits from Santa Claus of course so a good time was had by all at our house.

We are all settling in for the beginning of a New Year and hope that all of our friends out there have the Best of All Possible Times this New Year's Eve and Beyond.

Rose

(and Marty, Alexander, Blaze, Tuck, Sneezy, Doc, Dopey, Dingbat, Winky, Dinky, Sid, and Mickey) ;D

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom