Happy Halloween!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
BOOOOO !!! (LOL ;D!) Belated HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone! Hope you had lots of fun! I've given away a huge basket of candies today Loved all the kids ;D! (Loved the candies as well, LOL)

OP
Stradius011

Stradius011

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I was going to give anyone who comes to our house a lot of candy, but they never came (darn it!).

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL! How come no one came!? Well, at least now you have all the candies to yourself!

OP
Stradius011

Stradius011

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
LOL! Yeah, that's the good thing.

Gwenz

Well Known
Reaction score
Stradius011 said:
I was going to give anyone who comes to our house a lot of candy, but they never came (darn it!).
Nobody came to our house either. We bought some sweets aand things to give to people that came, but no-one did.

Isabella said:
Well, at least now you have all the candies to yourself!
Yep! All mine now!!! Hehe!!!

Gwenz

hopesmom

Reaction score
no one came to our house either! my kids went trick-or-treating with the neighbor and they only saw 4 or 5 little groups of kids out the whole night...it was cold (for us) but still..not raining or anything. So my kids got tons of candy, since everyone thought they'd have a lot of trickortreaters, and when they didn't, they just loaded up my kids! And I bought a bunch to give away, too, so...........no need to buy Christmas candy! lol freeze it!
Denise

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
We didn't have any trick or treaters either. I think most parents are taking their kids to Halloween parties or giving Halloween parties. Guess they figure it's safer but I miss seeing all the little(and big) kids dressed up.
Carol

New Threads