Happy Easter!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aquarist, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

"If I don't see y'all before Easter, hide them eggs!" .....a good friend.

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. Please keep yourselves safe if you're traveling.

:;co
    Ken

2. Lucy

LucyModeratorModerator Member

Thanks Ken, you too! :;fl

bunny04.gif <<---Click

3. jerilovesfrogs

jerilovesfrogsFishlore VIPMember

happy easter to you too! we're doing a neighborhood egg hunt for the kiddies.....it's great weather, finally! :;bn

4. navyscuba

navyscubaWell Known MemberMember

Haha Thanks Ken. You too. Everyone have a wonderful weekend and week since a lot of students will be off next week too.

5. Butterfly

ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Happy Easter! Enjoy your weekend!
    The local community center held a "hunting Easter eggs under water" here yesterday, it was pretty cool. Filled plastic easter eggs were dropped(some sank some floated) in the inside heated swimming pool and the kids gathered them up and had a great time doing it. that was the first time I had ever sen that done :)
    carol

6. clickWell Known MemberMember

Happy Easter everyone!

7. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

Happy Easter, everyone!

My daughter wants one last egg hunt this year. I hope the easter bunny doesn't hide any eggs in the 75g malawi mbuna tank>:D

8. djbrist

djbristValued MemberMember

Yes HAPPY EASTER everyone!

Ken, did your avatar egg used to have a smile?, but now a frown due to ME going to gobble it up in a couple days!

My best to you all,
    Dave

9. OP
    OP
    Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Yes, now he's all depressed. lol
    Ken

10. Elodea

ElodeaWell Known MemberMember

That would be traumatic. Painful, yes, and very, very, traumatic. The Easter bunny will have ichthyphobia for the rest of his life. Seriously.

11. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

:;laughing

I was thinking my daughter would be more traumatized, but I guess you have a valid point;)

12. Martinismommy

MartinismommyFishlore VIPMember

Happy Easter everyone! I'm blessed this weekend with my 5 Grandchildren at Gamma's house having an Easter egg dying party and egg hunt! Can't wait!

13. Furallicah

FurallicahWell Known MemberMember

Happy Easter Everyone! Keep safe! Give your Fin Kids something extra special! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice