HAPPY (early) NEW YEAR!

mlinden84
I know I'm early, but I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and SAFE New Year!

I was nominated to be the "Designated Driver", so it looks like I'll be driving around a bunch of my annoying friends until wee hours of the morning... WHOOO HOOO! I've got my bottle of sparkling grape juice (I'm not kidding!!)

So everyone have a great time and stay safe!!

MudHog
I know your pain, but someone has to do it. I'm generally always the designated driver as I rarely drink. Good job on taking the bull by the horns.

FishnFry
Happy New Year everyone!!

BrownsFan
Happy NEW YEAR!!! Everyone have a safe night!!! Be SMART!!

pinky93
Happy New Year!!!!!Hope you all have a safe 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atmmachine816
hmm happy new year. I'm neither a designated driver or passenger legally, I'm still underaged but happy new year

jsalemi
We did it the smart way -- had dinner at a restaurant 3 doors from us, so unless walking while intoxicated is now illegal, we were pretty safe.

neverendingninja
Walking while intoxicated is illegal...at least here it is. Its considered "Public Intoxication". The city has now issued a No Smoking ordinance in restaurants, and its also illegal to smoke within 10 feet of the door. This is a problem for my in-laws restaurant, as at night its a bar. People have to leave the sidewalk in order to smoke legally, and then they get arrested for public intox.

I personally enjoy the no smoking inside, as I finally found it disgusting after smoking for 5 year; however, I find it ridiculous that a business is not allowed to decide whether or not their patrons may smoke indoors.

But, anyhow, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Drea
Happy New Year to all us fish fanatics

jsalemi
Yea, I guess it's illegal here too, but the police don't hassle you unless you're acting like an idiot drunk.

MudHog
4 minutes till, Happy New Year to all. We went out and had A drink and ate sushi. My apologies for mentioning the eating of raw fish on a fish forums.

jsalemi
Don't tell anyone, but I had Red Snapper, and my bride had salmon.

COBettaCouple
So shocking! LOL.

o0Faraz0o
Happy New Year

capekate

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve... ;D I pray that you all are healthy and happy in the New Year!
My husband and I went to see the movie "I am Legend" and then went out for dinner and cocktails.
... home and in bed by 11:00 and now I'm wide awake! lol...

~ kate

mlinden84
We did it the smart way -- had dinner at a restaurant 3 doors from us, so unless walking while intoxicated is now illegal, we were pretty safe.

Yeah they bust people here all the time for walking home from the bars drunk. (college town) They don't want you driving home, but they'll write you a ticket (or sometimes take you to jail if they deem necessary) for being smart and walking home. Sometimes it doesn't make sense (especially for those who aren't causing problems while they are walking home).

Anyway, it's now 4:45 am, finally made it home after all my driving tonight. I enjoyed my bottle of sparkling grape juice (that stuff is amazing!!), drove people all around town all night, and made $200 in the process. All and all a good night!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!

Mike

Red Snapper is delicious! One of my faves.

Happy New Year Everyone! Wishing you all a safe, successful and HAPPY New Year!
Mike

capekate
Yeah they bust people here all the time for walking home from the bars drunk. (college town) They don't want you driving home, but they'll write you a ticket (or sometimes take you to jail if they deem necessary) for being smart and walking home. Sometimes it doesn't make sense (especially for those who aren't causing problems while they are walking home).

Anyway, it's now 4:45 am, finally made it home after all my driving tonight. I enjoyed my bottle of sparkling grape juice (that stuff is amazing!!), drove people all around town all night, and made $200 in the process. All and all a good night!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!

Glad to see you made it home.. and everyone is safe and sound! ;D
...now get some sleep! lol.. mama kate says so!

~ kate

Dino
Highjack!!!!!

Kate, how was the movie?

capekate
Highjack!!!!!

Kate, how was the movie?
HI Dino..
sorry didnt notice the post.. I was ..(ahem..) in the games.. hehehe
Anyway..
I thought the movie was good. My husband thought it was just ok, but I like Will Smith. The movie was very slow... believe it or not. Not much action... only quick moments and they were far and few between.
Its a movie I would have been just as happy waiting for it to come out in rental. I hardly go to the movies.. maybe once or twice a year. So I thought this one was going to be great on the big screen.. :-\

~ kate

MudHog
Red Snapper is delicious! One of my faves.

Happy New Year Everyone! Wishing you all a safe, successful and HAPPY New Year!
Mike

Red Snapper is very good raw or cooked. I like Mangrove Snapper too, but only cooked. Especially like to catch both of them off-shore.

Far as raw goes, I rather tuna and salmon. Don't care for sea bass to much. Don't like the texture of the meat. What I'm really looking to try is to go on a off-shore tuna trip and try some tuna straight out the water.

Have yall tried Red Snapper "cooked" in lime juice only? That's some very good stuff.

zigmeister
I had the most boring New Year's Eve of all.... was on call. So I went to bed at 10pm in case I would get called in to work in the middle of the night. Thank goodness, I didn't get called in. I did get a good night's sleep though... the dog slept past 4:30 this am!!!! NOW that is a MIRACLE!!!! LOL

Tazmiche
oh unless you are a true veggI it not easy! at least the sushi,etc went to good tums! I had poached salmon! AND a bad hangover this morn!!!! wine and 5 hours none stop dancing........swollen feet this morn and a stable to muck out!!! lifes good!!! Happy New Year my good mates!!!

voiceless_kat
oh unless you are a true veggI it not easy! at least the sushi,etc went to good tums! I had poached salmon! AND a bad hangover this morn!!!! wine and 5 hours none stop dancing........swollen feet this morn and a stable to muck out!!! lifes good!!! Happy New Year my good mates!!!
Michelle...soak those sore feet.....my husbands' half brother from Winchelsea Beach called us at midnight over there and we heard Big Ben (on their tv) ring in the new year. We were just getting ready to leave the house....kinda weird- we were starting, you were finishing...

Hubby is the DD - (who would have guessed that?) - went to friends with whom we have spent new years for 9 years - martinis; dinner; wine; wine; did I mention wine.............

Happy New Year and best wishes for a safe,healthy and fish filled 2008.............may MTS bite us all!

Val

Dhvans
Just wanted to wish you all a happy new year

Platylover
Happy new year! Hope you have a good one.

flchamp89
Everyone be safe

LouLaw
Lang may yer lums reek!! Happy new year from Scotland

Lucy
Thanks you! Happy New Year to our FishLore family!

Coradee
Happy new year everyone, hope it's a good one for you all

BottomDweller
Happy new year!

The Crayfish King
Happy New Years!

Blitzar
Happy new year! *clinks glass*

GhostRaven
Happy new year!!!! I hope everyone has a good one!

DoubleDutch
Happy and fishy new year !!

psalm18.2
Hope it's a good one!! 2017

Fishy McGee
Let’s make Fishlore even better for future aquaculturalists!

Lucy
Happy New Year everyone!!

CaptAnnDuchow
Happy new year!

Fanatic
Thanks, you too!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
LiterallyHydro
Replies
Views