Handmande fishtank tunnels/rooms

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Juanldw, Mar 7, 2012.

1. JuanldwNew MemberMember

This is just something Im experimenting with, the fish look great when they get inside, specially when you look through the small windows, but sadly I dont think it looks good from afar, it looks good if you look real closely tho :p

Its basically the second refuge i´ve made... this was the first  

This is a video of the tank as it was before I put that in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD2Z5tx__qo

And this is a video of it now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM0-gTcUUJw ... I have to lace a lot of rocks on it so that it wont float away... at least until it completely expels the air, but i'm not sure if i'm going to keep it :p, also I need to clean the tank a little bit <.<

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  2. apple429

apple429Well Known MemberMember

That is cool!!! What type of material is that??? Is it Balsa wood...

3. OP
    OP
    J

JuanldwNew MemberMember

It is :3, it´ll decay over time :3

4. MD Angels

MD AngelsWell Known MemberMember

Wow, that is amazing!!! Are you an architect? Thats so cool!! Lucky little fish!

5. OP
    OP
    J

JuanldwNew MemberMember

Well I am studying architecture, got 2 more years to go :p

6. MD Angels

MD AngelsWell Known MemberMember

Nice!
    Good for you! I think you will be very successful! :)

7. sanjin

sanjinWell Known MemberMember

That is really cool. From the first picture, I had a hard time determining the scale. I thought maybe it was big enough for a person to go inside, and then there was a tank in the middle of it. That would be cool too.

8. OP
    OP
    J

JuanldwNew MemberMember

The main space is actually inspired on an apartment project i'm doing for school :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice