• Superman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batman

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Katie13
In preparation for Halloween, I figured it would be a good idea to have a poll to decide on my baby’s costume! This will be his first Halloween as he was born in February. Here are my current ideas. Feel free to suggest more! I need plenty of time to get his costume in order as I’ll more than likely be making it myself! Also, stay tuned for Houdini’s Halloween shoot!
BB3B5A5C-313E-43D3-A2C1-6CFE604CDB86.jpeg

Momgoose56
Katie13 said:
In preparation for Halloween, I figured it would be a good idea to have a poll to decide on my baby’s costume! This will be his first Halloween as he was born in February. Here are my current ideas. Feel free to suggest more! I need plenty of time to get his costume in order as I’ll more than likely be making it myself! Also, stay tuned for Houdini’s Halloween shoot!
BB3B5A5C-313E-43D3-A2C1-6CFE604CDB86.jpeg
What a CUTE bunny! You're soooo lucky!

Katie13
Momgoose56 said:
What a CUTE bunny! You're soooo lucky!
Thank you! He is a 7 month old Lionhead. I got him from a lady that had bought out a rabbitry. I drove 3.5 hours to get him, but I don't regret it one bit! He is perfect!

Momgoose56
Have you seen these books? As soon as I saw him I thought of this old series I used to read to my daughter...

Katie13
Momgoose56 said:
Have you seen these books? As soon as I saw him I thought of this old series I used to read to my daughter...
I actually hadn't seen that!

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom