Half moon Male Betta

AquaticMXC
I would love to hear everything your bettas love so I can maximize my bettas quality of life I plan to upgrade to a 30 gallon tank he has 3 tanks mates 2 snails a bristlenose Pleco thank you!!:) (Have 10 Gallon right now) (Pleco is still young and want to upgrade before he frowns anymore)

Betta'sAnonymous
My bettas have always loved things to lay on and things to hide in. And bloodworms. And pellets. And attention!

AquaticMXC
Betta'sAnonymous said:
My bettas have always loved things to lay on and things to hide in. And bloodworms. And pellets. And attention!
Is there anyway to PM anyone? I have lots of questions and some feel to little to be making an excess amount of threads.

alven
To PM, you click the circled envelope icon that's circled in the screenshot.
{4AED3B28-29A3-4157-A2FA-E91960D90CE5}.png

Betta'sAnonymous
AquaticMXC said:
Is there anyway to PM anyone? I have lots of questions and some feel to little to be making an excess amount of threads.
I think you have to have 50 posts to use PM function? I know there is a minimum

alven
Yeah. I think Betta is right, my bad.

AquaticMXC
aIvinn said:
Yeah. I think Betta is right, my bad.
Well that’s okay ! Thank you for the help

GuppyOverlord11
AquaticMXC said:
Don't worry about it! Also, I personally feel it's better to make more threads than PM someone, because then more people can help you!

Rose of Sharon
Yeah! Feel free to ask questions.
My guy loves his Indian almond leaves, and he actually enjoys playing in the bubbles from an air stone. He likes to lay on stuff, and he likes his betta caves. And he will dance for his food, and practically begs for attention.

Top Bottom