h_g's 20 gallon

Gamer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Okay, keep in mind this is my first ever fish tank and my first time decorating one. Right now I'm mainly using this tank to keep tigers and cherries.

42.jpg

43.jpg

Gamer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Here are a few more:

44.jpg

45.jpg

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Looking good. There's really no "wrong" way to decorate a tank anyway, IMHO. So long as it provides for the needs of the fish, its about what YOU like.

bbfeckawitts

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I love those shiny blueish plants~

Gamer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Good point sgould. I guess you're right. I was given most of the decorations and I arranged them the way I thought they'd look best. Then I went out and bought that ceramic bridge myself and just slapped it in the middle of the tank.

As for the blue plants. Thanks. They were given to me with the tank along with the two different shades of blue gravel, because the person that got me the set-up knew that blue is my favorite color.

I also have two black plants, I believe they're a plastic immitation of some kind of spear plant but I thought I'd save those for my next tank set-up which hopefully will be under construction very shortly.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
The tank looks good to me and I've found with our fish that the Bettas, platys & corys all love swimming over & under the bridge.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom