Guppy Strains You'd Like to Buy Part 2

What guppy strains are you most likely to buy? I want to switch my focus to just these strains..

• Pingu

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Indo Blues

• Yellow King Cobra

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Full Albino Platinums

• Albino full reds

• Albino red koi

• Albino king cobra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Moscow

• Green Moscow

• Blue/Red Moscow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pwilly07

Here's poll 2 for remaining guppy strains

ForBettaorForWorse

I've heard of Blue moscow guppies, but not Red moscow.

emeraldking

I've heard of Blue moscow guppies, but not Red moscow.
Officially, there are black full moscows, blue full moscows, green full moscows, purple full moscows, albino full red moscows and full red moscows (black eyed).
I'm deliberately saying "full moscow' instead of just "moscow". For the original moscow guppies were half black and half dark or middle grey on a grey body. Nowadays we call the full moscows moscow to make a substantial difference between the half blacks and half greys.

Technically, the red moscow (albino and black eyed) ain't real moscows. But because of the second color (red in this case) that covers the whole blond (so, not grey) body, they are called moscows as well. But real moscows have always a grey based body.

Overhere my full red black eyed moscows:

IMG_5365.JPG

wateriswet

What about a strain of endlers?

Pwilly07

What about a strain of endlers?
I do not have any right now, but that is something I would definitely look into. Do you have any you'd be interested in me breeding?

wateriswet

I do not have any right now, but that is something I would definitely look into. Do you have any you'd be interested in me breeding?
Pretty ones, haha! Not the yellow cobra ones since I've seen those locally and they look too much like a guppy. Something that is smaller and skinnier than a guppy? Maybe an N or K class endler that still has some strong color on the males?

ForBettaorForWorse

Not the yellow cobra ones since I've seen those locally and they look too much like a guppy.
Wait, isn't the point of a guppy to look like a guppy....?

This is a joke please don't take this too seriously

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views
Pwilly07
  • Question
  • Debra70
  • Guppy
Replies