Guppy still staying off to himself

Grace4514

Reaction score
I posted a while ago about him, he was acting better but now hes hiding even more. Not sure why my waters great and hes actually the biggest guppy in there. Theres only three guppies in there and they're all males. They're in a 20 gallon with a bubbler and everything. Any idea as to why hes acting like this still? He started this like a week or so after I got him a few months ago.

GuppyDazzle

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
What are your test readings? What kind of test kit do you use? How often do you do water changes, and how much?

OP
Grace4514

Grace4514

Reaction score
Ammonia 0, nitrites 0, nitrates 5 ppm. Do 75% WC once a week and gravel vaccum. I use the API master test kit. Today hes bad my mom said that he was laying down on the bottom and the others were nibbling him or something. I got him in my big 8in net I use for my big fish to keep him safe. But he just lays around :( hes been acting weird for a long time heres a video of him. The other two fish are doing great so I dont understand what's going on.

Attachments

GuppyDazzle

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That's sad. I've seen some sick guppies perk up, but I've never seen one in that shape that survived. Once they can't swim around or keep themselves upright, it's usually not good. If it was me I'd euthanize.

OP
Grace4514

Grace4514

Reaction score
I hate to do that :( but if I know how won't get better then

New Threads