Guppy Photos - Page 2

mistwolf111

These are my two guppies! I think the yellow one is a Tequila Sunrise...? And the other a Cobra Guppy if that's a type. I just got them two Weeks ago!

Dopey: (Because he always has a stunned look on his face)

Pickles:

They are both extremely active so these photos are terrible. I know.

DioAquatics

Just sharing pictures of some of my favorite guppies that were born and raised in my tank. They might be mixed with endler but I have no idea since I don't know who the father was. These guys are all brothers from the same batch of fry, except the last one. He's from a different batch of fry

Charles556

I picked up this absolutely stunning female guppy today at PetSmart, of all places. She was in a glofish tank filled with hundreds of fish, yet as I walked by, her amazing colors forced me to stop in my tracks to admire her.

Unfortunately, I can only use my phone to take pictures, so the photos don't do her justice. She was also a bit camera shy, hence the blurriness.

Nicola1980

Pretty boys
HI all I just wanted to share some pictures of my boys

FishRFriendz

Mosaic Guppy Keeper

Emilichelle

Some videos of my guppies!

Tomcat1972

Stradius011 said:
I can't believe no one posted a pict of their guppies yet. Here's my adult ones. They're quite "non-fancy" and the pictures aren't that great. :-\
Here's my guppies. Next to last one is my favorite male. If he breeds with my other spotted tail femails they will be beautiful babies. The last pic is the last fry left from the last babies that they had. Still no colors yet but she is a female.

jl_1005

My guppies- nothing fancy but still very cute!!

LilBlub

Here’s the young male I bred:

My other male is in the background, I couldn’t get a good pic of him. He’s very pretty but has a torn-up tail at the moment, I suspect they had a fight. I’ll try to get a better picture when he heals.

Tomcat1972

just a few of my males from the last brood that finally got their colors. Most of the fry from the last brood were females. Out of about 30 fry I only got 5 males.

Faith Bennett

My two male guppies, 1 female (however there are 3 similar females in the tank) red tux, yellow cobra, sunset yellow. The yellow cobra does not stop moving but he’s so beautiful I had to add him as well.

Faith Bennett

more pics of my newer ones. they all look chubby in these because they just ate algae wafers!

AJE

Here, only one I have, picture that is, three guppies

rombac22

Here are two of my beautiful guppies...and ofcourse,snails,cause snails have to be in every picture I take

BubbleCat

I'm loving that there's a thread dedicated to this. Anyway, here's my guppies!

The black one, yellow/orange one, and blue one are my males, Spade, Nova, and Lazuli. The black and orange female is Spook, the yellow and black one is Orchid, the red-orange one is Garnet, and the colorless one in the background is Winter. I have another female, too, a yellow one named Honey .

CanadianFishFan

I call the two dotted ones Leopard guppys but the store said something else. Anyway here are the cuties!

Casper&Mushu

Hmm, I just got some new guppies (four of them, I'll post a picture) and I named the smaller one calypso, some of my other fishes names are, Casper, Gypsy and Popsticle.

Hope you like one of those, here's my new guppies

Here they are

WinterSoldier.

Neon Cobra Guppy
Cobra Guppy
Blue Tuxido Guppy

sra

My first guppies. Red mosaic dumbo trio.

SarahMcGee

Male 2 months 4 days old. Crossed dumbo ear male with fancy mosaic female.

LaTulip

Our 75 gal is filling quickly! 3rd batch of fry in a month!

SharkBait91

Some of my guppies. And their fry.

jake37

This is one of my second generation males; it is - I think - a cross between a green cobra and a red something or other stray:

AquaCaitlin

Ooh let me find some pictures of some guppies that were the result of breeding a navy blue male and a pale yellow female from Petsmart....

I need to get some more recent photos, these were taken a few months ago. Their fins are even bigger and more colorful now.

AquaCaitlin

just went and got some more pictures, all the ones without color are from the same parents, but either a month or two months younger.

fishchunky

Results of guppies I mixed to get these colors

jake37

What type is the third one - the male...

fishchunky said:
Results of guppies I mixed to get these colors

fishchunky

jake37 said:
What type is the third one - the male...
I actually have no idea but these are all offspring of guppies I bought from Petsmart. It was born pretty dull and developed the snake skin (?) with fiery red and yellow tail. I was going to cull him but saw the pattern subtlely develop

The strains that bred in my tank were Tequila Sunrise Delta Guppy, red tuxedo, platinum guppy. Over several births, this is the only one of that type I have seen born. For some reason my black guppies only bred with each other and these colorful ones avoid breeding with the black ones

AquaCaitlin

fishchunky said:
I actually have no idea but these are all offspring of guppies I bought from Petsmart. It was born pretty dull and developed the snake skin (?) with fiery red and yellow tail. I was going to cull him but saw the pattern subtlely develop

The strains that bred in my tank were Tequila Sunrise Delta Guppy, red tuxedo, platinum guppy. Over several births, this is the only one of that type I have seen born. For some reason my black guppies only bred with each other and these colorful ones avoid breeding with the black ones
He looks like he has a decent amount of cobra guppy in him.

fishchunky

AquaCaitlin said:
Yeah, it's interesting what develops in a mix tank. A lot of interesting babies been coming out. Never had a cobra but guppy tank has not seen new bloodlines in a year.

emeraldking

AquaCaitlin said:
The body says cobra and the fins say mosaic.

fishchunky

New mutt I have been watching, it's beginning to develop a swordtail. I only have one guppy developing a small swordtail

Poseidontheaxolotl

Mike said:
Please use this topic to post your Guppy photos.* I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts.

Thanks,
Mike

-----

Please use your own photos, and not material from the internet.

Please post your photos as attachments, rather than links.

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,
Armadillo
One of my favorite guppies!

VeroSomma

Tony G. said:
Aldric, you have awesome colored gups!

here are mine lol... so far

that is Apollo
and this is Phoebe:

yes, she is preggo!
what type is she? She looks a lot like mine but I don't know what type they are Thanks!

kesace

My two guppies Titan and Firebreath. They share a tank with some freshwater shrimp.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom