Guppy Photos

Mike

Please use this topic to post your Guppy photos.* I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts.

Thanks,
Mike

-----

Please use your own photos, and not material from the internet.

Please post your photos as attachments, rather than links.

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,
Armadillo

Sabi

Heres blushy-boy!!

Bill

A very nice female

Another female, with my neon swordtail underneath.

Chief_waterchanger

Male Pastel Guppy

Female Pastel Guppy

2 Black moscow males 1 black moscow female (pictured)

Chief_waterchanger

Blue diamond guppy (a little stressed, hence the lack of the vibrant blue color)

Vibrant blue when not stressed of the blue diamonds.

CaliFishGuy

Two of my original male guppies

No longer alive, these are two of the original 'base stock' in my breeding line of guppies from nearly four years ago. Nowhere near "show" quality of course - it's all just a hobby, but they were still beautiful boys, as are their many hundreds of descendants.

I'll try to get some new pics of the current guppies, but it's hard to take pictures of individual fish when you have a few hundred in the house

Tony G.

the first picture is of the remaining fry in their tank, the next one is a close up of one of the fry

gt-ere

First pic is of some of my guppy fry, next pic is 2 9 week old gupy fry, last one is one of my males

Shawnie

russ757 said:
This thread is mostly guppy fry but can I put up some pics of my guppy/mosquito fish fry?
as long as they are guppies as this is what the thread is

heres some of my kids

matt6765

One of my boys

ABCDemily

They're half endler, half guppy, I got the awsome colouring and the HUGE tail! They're mom's having anothr load as we speak!

kaystar

My 3 Guppys, top is Tac, left is Frasier and right is Niles

Aldric

I thought I would share some pics of my guppies

Tony G.

Aldric, you have awesome colored gups!

here are mine lol... so far

that is Apollo
and this is Phoebe:

yes, she is preggo!

dvc_r

My guys swim too fast! I can't get a clear shot of them. Here's the best I can do after 20 minutes of taking/(deleting) pictures:

Gouramiguy17

here is a strain that I am playing with:

and here is on of my moscows, he has an amazing iradecent blue glow:

josh11551

here are my males (sorry the quality isn't very good) you can see the breeder net with some tiny week old fry in the back of one of these pictures.

dlewin

Coal had him for almost 3 years

Jewel and Scarlet had these two girls for 2 years

Prego one of my feeder guppies

my feeder guppies

guppy fry two days old

Belle female fancy guppy

Walky

These are of my male fancy guppy Streak, he had some problems in another tank(cause of some tail rips) so I moved him in here, hes alone for now but should have some friends soon. I love his blueness, its so simple yet so awesome. Hopefully he enjoys his new home

etc

The Trio!!
2 males and 1 female

Walky

Please ignore the diatoms! I hope the links worked!

Tiffany H.

Here are a few pics of my guppies! Enjoy!

...and here are a few more...

SarahFish

My guppies I got today for my 30 gal!

TheGuppyGod

My gups

Vongchanh25

My own strain of guppys they have black rings at the base of the tail 5 black spots on the tail and a black line that circles their upper most fins
P.S sorry about the algae

Neptune2

Here is a few shots of some guppies I have had.

kevymd

my new babies.

Lex Luthor, my unknown type:

Joker, a Green Cobra:

Sinestro, a Silver Streak Flamingo (I'm pretty sure) with a lot of yellow to him:

Also bought a baby platy at the same time. My little Flash.

italktofish

This is literally the best tank photo I have ever taken! Any tips on how to take good tank photos with the reflections and fast moving fish?
my two guppies are the one at the top, and the orange one that is swimming straight up!
Rorschach and Vigil. I love, love em'!!

kevymd

Three new guppies. Internet is out so this is from my phone. (Gotta love technology!)
Superman

Aquaman

The Question

kevymd

The new kids on the block!

Introducing... Batman!

Two Face!

And Flash!

Lets not forget about the ladies!

Huntress and SuperGirl

Wonder Woman and her admirer, Lex Luthor.

cichlidman

so I threw a few endler males in the female guppies tank. So I ended up with some cool hybrids oddly the females were blue moscows.

GuineaPigster

My little girl! Almost 2 years old and still going strong!

kevymd

bobthebadger53

ravenlady13

127 pictures later.... (getting clear pics of guppies is about as simple as questing for the Holy Grail...) Males TARDIS (blue) and Nine (red), and my 2 prettiest females, Patriot (red and white tail, her body is actually more blue than it looks in the pic) and TakI (short for Tequila Sunrise because of her red and yellow tail)

Kellye8498

Since my females both died yesterday...both from different forms of stress I assume...I just have a male tank for now. I'll get some females when I see something I can't live without in a week or so I guess.

Brrrrrrrr and an un-named blue and yellow. Brrrrrrrr got his name because his lips are blue xD

Next is a close up of Brrrrrrrrr.

This guy is, by far, my favorite of the bunch. His patterning is gorgeous and I haven't seen a ton of guppies that look like him. He's just cool looking.

On the left is Pikachu. My 10 year old chose the fish (and the name) because he's yellow and the orange/red looks like Pikachu cheeks.

I chose this guy because of his neat patterning....body AND tail...but he refuses to let me get a photo where his tail patterning shows so...this is all I could get. He's really pretty.

This little guy is pretty young looking and smaller than the other guys. He's also IMPOSSIBLE to take a photo of! I got this one by pure luck after days of trying to get a decent photo. The un named yellow and blue really likes to photo bomb.

Flowingfins

Butterfly my most colorful female

petaddiction

Thaweesha

my guppy fry 2 weeks old

Flowingfins

That's a lot of guppies

One of my lyre tails

with love and fish

FullyCaffeinated

Here's my dapper lil' guy

EliGrim

Is this forum still alive?? Hello from Panama City, Panama

Bluestreakfl

Well lemme spice it up a little bit then!

Bluestreakfl

Well here's a photo albeit not the best quality, of the guppies about 3-4 days after I got them back in February.

Did I say January in my last post? I meant February. Either way you can see how drastically his color and finnage has changed.

Bluestreakfl

Then:

Now:

Of my 4 guppies this one is definitely the Alpha of the pack. Both his body and finnage are much larger and drastic than his brothers. They recently got moved from the 10 gallon which became Red Cherry Shrimp only, into the 55 gallon freshwater peaceful planted community tank, and they are loving it.

Bluestreakfl

So I got 5 new guppies today for the 55g, all Male Fancy varieties. My remaining 2 were starting to harass each other, so part of why I got them was so that the other 2 would have some company as their siblings have since passed.

1x Red Blonde Tuxedo
1x Platinum
1x Platinum Cobra
1x Yellow Miciraff
1x Neon Blue

Handsome little fish.

Bijou88

My first guppy babies starting to color up. Apologies for the blurriness, they refuse to cooperate, lol.

macnoodle

These guys are hard to photograph! My guppies and my harlequins, they just don't like my lens.

macnoodle

Here's another one of my guppies, letting me snap a photo for a change, with two others photobombing.

macnoodle

Here's another one of mine...

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom