Guppy labor?

Stargirl212
Hi my female guppie is breathing really fast could she be in labor? She's pretty pregnant and her spot is really big and black. She is with males and they are chasing her but the thing is I don't have a different tank to put her in I do have a breeder box but I feel that would stress her more. Should I just turn the lights off?

GuppyOverlord11
probably labor. Make sure to check often in the next couple of days for fry! Do you have a fry tank or anything like that?

Stargirl212
GuppyOverlord11 said:
probably labor. Make sure to check often in the next couple of days for fry! Do you have a fry tank or anything like that?
No I was thinking about leaving them in the breeder box in my tank if she does have baby's then getting a 5gal or 10 gal tank for them

emeraldking
She could be close. If you keep her in there, maybe she and that male won't eat her fry. There are guppies that eat fry but also guppies that won't.

Stargirl212
emeraldking said:
She could be close. If you keep her in there, maybe she and that male won't eat her fry. There are guppies that eat fry but also guppies that won't.
Thank you for telling me I think imma leave her in there this really helped thank you

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom