Guppy info

1. musserump09 Well Known Member Member

4 total (lost one female to swimbladder)
    1 female 3 males. Males chase her quite a bit is she being chace to much should i add more females?

2. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

I'd rehome her - if you add more, you'll get lots of fry, and it's not fun being overrun with fry that you have nothing to do with.

What size tank? You might be able to add more males.

3. musserump09 Well Known Member Member

https://vimeo.com/171401175

Is she prego ive been having a hard time telling. They ate peas for two days at one point it looked like she was just fat lol. Adding more males id rather do. Dont want to put her with my other fish tanks lone lol

4. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

Don't add more males without rehoming her. She really shouldn't be with so many males.

5. musserump09 Well Known Member Member

Can i put her in a breeder net or is that too stressful at this point.

6. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

Still too stressful. You can always put her in a separate tank.

7. musserump09 Well Known Member Member

pet carrier any better?
    if not I have a beta in a 5gal I guess I could move him in my com. but he is a red tail :(

8. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

Neither situation is ideal. Why can't you rehome her? An LFS may let you trade her for a male.

9. BellatheBetta Member Member

i agree. rehome her asap or else the males will harras her to death! then you could get a couple more males.

10. musserump09 Well Known Member Member

I'm just trying to figure out where to put her. my profile is up to date. maybe my 29gal?

both 29 and 37 have lots of plants and hiding places maybe just ride it out and let the other fish enjoy some fry? or move her to my 29 gal

11. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

Please don't "ride it out" - the males will harass her to death as already stated.

All of your tanks have stocking issues, so I'd just rehome her. She's not temp compatible with the goldfish and she shouldn't be kept in the same tank as the males or in a tank wth few tiger barbs.

12. musserump09 Well Known Member Member

got it. ill find her a new home asap

13. musserump09 Well Known Member Member

so she has a fin hanging out of her? not good?

.25, .25, 0-5 7.4 PH

prime and stability every 24 hrs. 25% 48hr if my levels are high. 37gal has had 3 days of the same levels above.

14. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

Can you attach a pic?

15. musserump09 Well Known Member Member

Its male never mind tex