Want To Buy Guppy grass

Broggy
Member
looking to buy a bagfull of guppy grass. show me how much guppy grass you have to offer and ill think of a price. ill pay shipping!
 
Pwilly07
Member
Broggy said:
looking to buy a bagfull of guppy grass. show me how much guppy grass you have to offer and ill think of a price. ill pay shipping!
Can I ask what you mean by you'll think of a price?? I sell mine at a $1/foot and always go over the amount.
 
  • Thread Starter
Broggy
Member
just depending on how little or how much they had to give me, like I would probably pay 5-10 for a small bag or like 20 and up for a large bag. I actually didn't know you sold plants, can you direct me to your website?
 
Pwilly07
Member
Not a problem!! I was just confused and you made it make sense!
 
Shrimpgeek
Member
I have a good amount, and it grows fast. If Pwilly07 can't cover your need, hit me a pm.
 
Pwilly07
Member
Shrimpgeek said:
I have a good amount, and it grows fast. If Pwilly07 can't cover your need, hit me a pm.
I sent a PM, but I'm just waiting for an answer.
 
  • Thread Starter
Broggy
Member
Pwilly07 said:
I sent a PM, but I'm just waiting for an answer.
oops, sorry. once again, beautiful website, ill make an order in a bit.
Shrimpgeek said:
I have a good amount, and it grows fast. If Pwilly07 can't cover your need, hit me a pm.
thanks for the offer, but im going to buy some stuff from Pwillys website.
 
Pwilly07
Member
Broggy said:
oops, sorry. once again, beautiful website, ill make an order in a bit.

thanks for the offer, but im going to buy some stuff from Pwillys website.
Sweet! All is well!! If you have any questions, please ask!
 
Top Bottom