Guppy Grass Sale!

Pwilly07

I have huge amounts of guppy grass and I want to give you all some deals!
Buy 2 feet, get 3rd free. Buy 10 feet, get 6 feet free! Guppy grass is $1/foot before the sale!! Likes excess nutrients and only needs low light to grow. Great for maintaining water quality/hiding fry or shrimplets in breeding tanks. Take advantage of this great opportunity. As always, what I offer is the minimum amount. You'll always receive at least 1 foot for every $1 and many times it's 1.5 feet per $1.

Juni0r08

I want some guppy grass

Pwilly07

I want some guppy grass
If you go to my website, you can but as much as you want there. As JettsPapa said, you need to be at 50 messages to buy here, but don't need any to buy on my page. Please let me know if you have any questions.

SavTheArtist

Heya! I might be interested. How much is shipping typically?

SchoolofFish

Also interested - how is shipping determined? Thanks so much

Pwilly07

Also interested - how is shipping determined? Thanks so much
Shipping guppy grass usually does okay with first-class or priority mail if it isn't 90 and above. If I have your zip code, I can give you both an accurate cost. First-class is usually $5 at the maximum to like California from here in Ohio. Priority is $8.50 for a small flat rate box unless you wanted more than it can hold. Then it would be $9-$12 on average and a little more to the west coast. UPS has 2nd-day air and that is usually anywhere from $17 and up. I get a good discount with UPS and I apply it to my shipping charges to save everyone some money.

SchoolofFish

Shipping guppy grass usually does okay with first-class or priority mail if it isn't 90 and above. If I have your zip code, I can give you both an accurate cost. First-class is usually $5 at the maximum to like California from here in Ohio. Priority is $8.50 for a small flat rate box unless you wanted more than it can hold. Then it would be $9-$12 on average and a little more to the west coast. UPS has 2nd-day air and that is usually anywhere from $17 and up. I get a good discount with UPS and I apply it to my shipping charges to save everyone some money.
I’ll have to wait for some cooler weather then - I’m in Florida and it’s consistently 90+. I’ll keep your info! Thank you!

Pwilly07

I’ll have to wait for some cooler weather then - I’m in Florida and it’s consistently 90+. I’ll keep your info! Thank you!
That's not a problem. I just don't want you to get plants and be disappointed. Truth be told it has been in the low 90s with a heat index of over 100 the past 5 days and it will continue through Sunday.

SchoolofFish

That's not a problem. I just don't want you to get plants and be disappointed. Truth be told it has been in the low 90s with a heat index of over 100 the past 5 days and it will continue through Sunday.
What part of Ohio? We spend a fair bit of time in Akron/Cleveland/Youngstown.

Pwilly07

What part of Ohio? We spend a fair bit of time in Akron/Cleveland/Youngstown.
Parma, just south of Cleveland.

SchoolofFish

Parma, just south of Cleveland.
Crazy! Know right where that is! Lovely area!

Pwilly07

Crazy! Know right where that is! Lovely area!
That's really awesome man! Thanks, my wife and I love it too. What part of Florida are you in?

SavTheArtist

I'm in Colorado, we've been having temps around 80 or so- do you think it'd be okay?

I can dm my zip!

Pwilly07

I'm in Colorado, we've been having temps around 80 or so- do you think it'd be okay?

I can dm my zip!
Yes, that is perfect. Just when the temp hits 90 degrees it is exponentially harder on plants or fish so I try to keep it under that number.

SavTheArtist

Yes, that is perfect. Just when the temp hits 90 degrees it is exponentially harder on plants or fish so I try to keep it under that number.
I understand!! I checked this week's forecast and we are supposed to hit around 90 a few times- I think it all depends on how fast it ships. I'll pm you!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Want To Buy Guppy Grass Anyone?
Replies
Views
Vishaquatics
Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views
Gudgie
Replies