Free Guppy Grass Only Pay Shipping

MiniPop

**guppy grass has been SOLD** Thanks for everyone's interest!

HI all! I have an abundance of guppy grass and I'm looking to start selling them. I've never sold or shipped plants before so I'm giving away the first one for free but would need you to pay the shipping cost, probably around $7.50. I would ship with USPS Priority Mail. I would also love your feedback on how the plants look upon delivery so I know if my shipping method is okay in this weather.

You will receive no less than 5 stems measuring 6+ inches each. These have grown very fast for me. Images below showing 1 month of growth in a 10 gallon tank, using Flourish once a week. They can be planted or floated.

I do have a betta and few pest snails in the tank. They are bladder and spotted ramshorn snails. They have stopped reproducing since the guppy grass stopped melting and there's less dead plants for them to feast on. I also have duckweed in the tank.

DSC05921.JPG
DSC06016.JPG

Platylover

Do you take PayPal?

Mary765

Do you ship to the UK?

MiniPop

Yes Paypal is preferred!

FiscCyning

I’m interested but would need a heat pack since I’m in the northern US and it’s cold here. If you can throw a heat pack in I’d love to take it!

MiniPop

Do you ship to the UK?
Sorry no, it would cost more to ship to UK and would take too long I imagine?

Do you take PayPal?
Yes PayPal preferred!

Platylover

How quickly do you ship out?

MiniPop

I’m interested but would need a heat pack since I’m in the northern US and it’s cold here. If you can throw a heat pack in I’d love to take it!
Sorry I don't have a heat pack on hand and not sure where I can buy one.

FiscCyning

Sorry I don't have a heat pack on hand and not sure where I can buy one.
No worries!

MiniPop

How quickly do you ship out?
I can ship it out on Monday Jan 31st. I don't know if New Year's will delay the shipping so if you'd rather wait I can ship on Jan 2nd.

Guys, whoever says YES first is who I will give this to!

Platylover

YES lol give me a second to send the pm

MiniPop

Nj fish

How much would shipping be to nj and how would I PayPal you. Pm me. Thx!

DarkOne

Not to hijack but I have some extra guppy grass and other plants I can give you if you want. I'm in northern NJ so no shipping needed if you're close. You just need to know the secret handshake .

MiniPop

Sorry the guppy grass has been sold. Hopefully you can get some from DarkOne!

Nj fish

Not to hijack but I have some extra guppy grass and other plants I can give you if you want. I'm in northern NJ so no shipping needed if you're close. You just need to know the secret handshake .

Pm what plants you have! Shipping should be cheap I'm in South Jersey.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Snailerator
Replies
Views
MiniPop
Replies
Views
DannyPritchett01
Replies
Views