Want To Sell Guppy Grass, Java Moss And Frogbit For Sale - Page 2

mattgirl

The mother plant is in my 20 gallon long. It's about 14" wide and 8" tall. It would be too big for a 5.5g.
I guess it will get to go in my 55 then. At that size it would be perfect in there.

clovervalley

I had 2 repeat buyers so I'm tapped out. I had to refuse a 3rd. I have a tank that's growing guppy grass pretty fast so I might have some in a couple of weeks or more. Moss grows much slower and I gave almost all my extra away so that would take a few months.

I have a sword that just threw a runner with 5-6 plants that I might be ready in a couple of weeks too. I'm not sure what type of sword but it grows low and wide.

That’s a perfect timeline for me, I still need to get paid at work before I will be buying a bunch of plants! I’ll keep an eye out for your guppy grass.

mattgirl

I have a sword that just threw a runner with 5-6 plants that I might be ready in a couple of weeks too. I'm not sure what type of sword but it grows low and wide.

The mother plant is in my 20 gallon long. It's about 14" wide and 8" tall. It would be too big for a 5.5g.
Are these swords ready yet ?

DarkOne

Are these swords ready yet ?
There are a few that are ready but the runner still needs some time. Maybe another week?

mattgirl

There are a few that are ready but the runner still needs some time. Maybe another week?
That sounds good. One thing most of us that have had aquariums for a while have learned, patience is necessary in all things

MaximumRide14

Let me know when you have more guppy grass to sell! I'm interested.

DarkOne

I might have some to spare. I need to clear out some guppy grass from 2 tanks but they're not in the best shape (I don't think). The baby swords might be ready too.

I haven't kept track of who was in line for more guppy grass so post up and I'll make a list.

mattgirl

I am in line for a baby sword or two

DarkOne

Payment received from clovervalley

PM sent to mattgirl and MaximumRide14

mattgirl

PM sent to mattgirl and MaximumRide14

payment sent. Thank you bunches

BTW: I wanted to let you know the guppy grass, frogbit, Christmas and java moss plants I got from you last time are all doing really well.

DarkOne

I just dropped off the packages for mattgirl and clovervalley at the PO a few mins ago.

clovervalley

I just dropped off the packages for mattgirl and clovervalley at the PO a few mins ago.

Thank you so much!

mattgirl

Thank you bunches. I will let you know when it gets here.

clovervalley

Just wanted to write a review:
I ordered some more guppy grass for my tank, and he even threw in a sword! The plants all came in wonderful shape (I didn’t even see snails!). I can’t wait for my swordtail fry to hang out in their new plants

IMG_0955.JPG

mattgirl

My little swords just got here. Beautiful little plants with a really good root system on them. Thanks bunches.

Pwilly07

Do you still have guppy grass and java moss??

DarkOne

Do you still have guppy grass and java moss??

I have some guppy grass left but no moss.

Pwilly07

I have some guppy grass left but no moss.
All guppy grass is great. Gave some to a friend so I could use more.

DarkOne

All guppy grass is great. Gave some to a friend so I could use more.
Not sure how I missed this.

The guppy grass I have left is getting some algae but not on the new growth (and it grows pretty fast). I think it's because I've been taking a lot out quickly and the imbalance in the tanks. I sent some to Gamer earlier this week and shows it was delivered yesterday. I tried to pick out the stems that didn't have algae. If you still want some, I can't guarantee algae free guppy grass but it'll be the last batch for a while so I'll send as much as I can.

CastleGrayskull

Would you be willing to trade for awesome colorful guppies?

DarkOne

Would you be willing to trade for awesome colorful guppies?
No thanks. I already have a 20 gallon tank full of guppies.

Gamer

I got mine and I’m quite pleased with my batch.

I put some in my turtle tank too, it looks good in there!

Really is kind of like a better imo and less messy hornwort. The plants got here in great shape with no noticeable algae or dead matter.

Foxxway

I'm down for all of that if you have more. Just got shrimp and experts say they need guppy grass, though they seem to love the forest of elodea.

Jimmie93

How much are you asking for a large amount? I need some for guppy breeding not a quarter sized.

DarkOne

I'm down for all of that if you have more. Just got shrimp and experts say they need guppy grass, though they seem to love the forest of elodea.
Moss is better for shrimp but I don't have any to spare right now. I have some guppy grass but it's not in the best shape. There's some algae on it but the new growth is green.

How much are you asking for a large amount? I need some for guppy breeding not a quarter sized.
I've been sending out a small Priority Mail box stuffed with guppy grass in 2 bags. As stated above, it's not perfect. The $10 is mainly to cover priority shipping.

Sheldon13

Hey DarkOne

How is your supply of guppy grass today?

I’d like to buy a big chunk of it.

DarkOne

About a weeks worth of growth more than last week . The previous 2 didn't get back to me.

Sheldon13

Ok well let me know when you have a nice size chunk to sell me

Foxxway

Ready to but if u quote me.

DarkOne

I can probably fill 2 small priority boxes.

Sheldon13

Sounds good to me.

Thank you!

Oh also DarkOne I can’t remember, does it come from a snail tank? I need to know if I should treat is because this batch is going in a non pest snail tank.

Edit: never mind. I see in your original post no snails, just limpets.

FishFor2018

DarkOne still have any available?

DarkOne

Sounds good to me.

Thank you!

Oh also DarkOne I can’t remember, does it come from a snail tank? I need to know if I should treat is because this batch is going in a non pest snail tank.

Edit: never mind. I see in your original post no snails, just limpets.

Sorry I missed this. I don't think there's any limpets as I've not seen any in the 2 tanks I've been pulling these out of.

Apparently, I was raised in a barn. I forgot to congratulate you on your new home! I added some DIY osmocote tabs (root tabs) as a fish room warming gift . Use sparingly as you might get a nitrate spike when you first use them. They do last longer than Seachem and API root tabs (6-12 mo vs 1 mo).

DarkOne still have any available?
I have enough for one more box but I'm waiting on Foxxway . It'll probably be a few more weeks before the guppy grass grows enough that I need to thin them down again.

Sheldon13

Apparently, I was raised in a barn. I forgot to congratulate you on your new home! I added some DIY osmocote tabs (root tabs) as a fish room warming gift . Use sparingly as you might get a nitrate spike when you first use them. They do last longer than Seachem and API root tabs (6-12 mo vs 1 mo).

Oh my goodness you are so sweet! Thank you!

CastleGrayskull

When you have enough to sell again,let me know! Are you open to trade?

Sheldon13

Thank you for my guppy grass and the fertilizer!

DarkOne

When you have enough to sell again,let me know! Are you open to trade?
Looks like I have less than I initially thought so it might be a few weeks to a month or more.

I'm actually trying to cut back on plants and tanks so that was the main reason I started this thread. I really don't need anything else.

Foxxway

I'll take a box, pls! BTW---will any limpets live in freshwater?

DarkOne

Sorry, it'll be a while before I have more to ship out. These are freshwater limpets. They're like miniature snails. They don't look great climbing around the glass but they do eat algae and hide when the lights on. You see most of them when you just turn on the lights. I have some in a tank with corydoras and they seem to eat them as I found a lot of empty little limpet shells in the gravel.

Foxxway

Thanks for replying. Let me know when you have more.

DannyPritchett01

I'm interested too if you rebuild.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
coolio3991
Replies
Views
luckdown
Replies
Views
RedOnion
Replies
Views
Nj fish
Replies
Views
Jocelyn Adelman

Did You Know...

Please respect copyright and do not use copyrighted photos found on the internet in your posts. Please only post your OWN photos/videos. Use links to copyrighted content if you would like to share.

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom