Want To Sell Guppy Grass, Java Moss And Frogbit For Sale

DarkOne

I have 2 tanks almost full of guppy grass and would like to get rid of most of it. I also have some java moss mixed with some xmas moss and frogbit. $10 for as much as I can fit in a USPS Priority small box w/o crushing them. You're basically paying for shipping, pp fees and packing materials. I might get lucky and have enough left over to buy a candy bar . There are no pest snails but there might be some limpets. I should be able to fill about 4-6 boxes.

** I will take orders (if any) until Sunday afternoon-ish. Payment is due by Sunday evening and will be shipped out on Monday.

2019-06-03 20.21.00.jpg

2019-06-03 20.21.12.jpg

Bryangar

I’ll take the moss and some guppy grass!

Elle2128

I'll take all of the things in a box!

Pwilly07

I have 2 tanks almost full of guppy grass and would like to get rid of most of it. I also have some java moss mixed with some xmas moss and frogbit. $10 for as much as I can fit in a USPS Priority small box w/o crushing them. You're basically paying for shipping, pp fees and packing materials. I might get lucky and have enough left over to buy a candy bar . There are no pest snails but there might be some limpets. I should be able to fill about 4-6 boxes.

** I will take orders (if any) until Sunday afternoon-ish. Payment is due by Sunday evening and will be shipped out on Monday.

View attachment 562605

View attachment 562604
I'll take guppy grass please and Christmas moss in one package. If you cannot separate the two, I'll still take moss.

DarkOne

I’ll take the moss and some guppy grass!
Got your payment.

Replied.

I'll take guppy grass please and Christmas moss in one package. If you cannot separate the two, I'll still take moss.
I can't really separate the moss but I'll put a clump of xmas moss in your package to make sure you get a little bit to grow out at least.

Payment received

DarkOne

Tracking info sent. Packages will be dropped off tomorrow afternoon at USPS.

DarkOne

3 packages for bryangar Elle2128 and Pwilly07 were dropped off at the PO.

Pwilly - Quick note on the bag with the java moss. There's a golf ball sized clump of xmas moss on top that you should be able to separate from the rest when you open it.

Pwilly07

3 packages for bryangar Elle2128 and Pwilly07 were dropped off at the PO.

Pwilly - Quick note on the bag with the java moss. There's a golf ball sized clump of xmas moss on top that you should be able to separate from the rest when you open it.
You rock! =)

Elle2128

Thank you!

SuperD14

Is this us only?

mattgirl

I would love to get some of your guppy grass and mosses if there is still some available. I am really interested in the Christmas moss. If there is a little bit of frogbit in there that would be great too.

DarkOne

Is this us only?
Sorry, US only.

I would love to get some of your guppy grass and mosses if there is still some available. I am really interested in the Christmas moss. If there is a little bit of frogbit in there that would be great too.
There is a bunch of guppy grass and java moss available. The java moss has xmas moss mixed in and there is some xmas moss left but it has algae on it if you don't mind. I should be able to pull off some good green growth. I still have a ton of frogbit.

mattgirl

Sorry, US only.

There is a bunch of guppy grass and java moss available. The java moss has xmas moss mixed in and there is some xmas moss left but it has algae on it if you don't mind. I should be able to pull off some good green growth. I still have a ton of frogbit.
I don't really mind the algae. I am sure I can work around it. I don't have very good luck with floating plants but am willing to try to keep a little bit of frogbit alive. So far I have managed to kill off both dwarf water lettuce and red root floaters. Maybe I will have better luck with this. PM me your paypal address and I will get it paid for. Can you still mail it out this week?

DarkOne

I don't really mind the algae. I am sure I can work around it. I don't have very good luck with floating plants but am willing to try to keep a little bit of frogbit alive. So far I have managed to kill off both dwarf water lettuce and red root floaters. Maybe I will have better luck with this. PM me your paypal address and I will get it paid for. Can you still mail it out this week?
PM sent.

I will try. The reason I wanted to wait until the end of the week is so I don't have to go to the PO every day for a single package. There's one other person that's interested.

mattgirl

PM sent.

I will try. The reason I wanted to wait until the end of the week is so I don't have to go to the PO every day for a single package. There's one other person that's interested.
PM answered and paid. I understand not wanting to go to the PO daily. I can wait

DarkOne

PM answered and paid. I understand not wanting to go to the PO daily. I can wait

Payment received.

lockedup

If you still have some I am interested in the grass & moss....

I don’t really know much about the limpets though. Are they a particular breed or just known as limpet?

DarkOne

I dropped off your package yesterday. You should have it by Sat.

If you still have some I am interested in the grass & moss....

I don’t really know much about the limpets though. Are they a particular breed or just known as limpet?
I still have some left.

Limpets are little white half shell snail-like creatures. They usually run up and down the glass. They do clean up some algae but some don't like them because of the look of little white dots on the glass. I'm pretty sure the guppy grass won't have them but the moss might.

Elle2128

Hey, just wanted to let you know I got the plants today and everything looks great! Thank you!

Pwilly07

I got plants today too!! Very generous portions and super healthy!! Much appreciated!!

DarkOne

Looks like it was delivered a day early.

mattgirl

Looks like it was delivered a day early.
It really was a pleasant surprise to have them come a day early. The number of plants in the box was also a pleasant surprise. Thank you for being so very generous with them.

DarkOne

I still have a ton of guppy grass I would like to get rid of. The java moss ball was mostly brown inside so I was picking out the outside green parts so I most of the java moss I have left is brownish with some patches of green. The brown parts will most likely stay brown but will grow new leaves that will be green with good water quality and nutrients.

For those that got some plants, I hope they're doing well for you. I'd appreciate a feedback if you have time .

Elle2128

Hey! My plants seem to be doing mostly well. The guppy grass I put in one of my tanks melted, but most of it was in my other tank and still looks great, so pretty sure that wasn't the fault of the plant. I have a hard time with that tank and plants for some reason.
The driftwood I want to put the moss on is taking forever to sink, so its still just sitting in the tank unattached to anything, but it looks good as far as I can tell, lol. The duckweed is mostly good, a little bit of melting here and there. Overall pretty good!

mattgirl

Folks, you can buy these plants with confidence that they are healthy and there is a very generous number of plants in the package. A few leaves on the frogbit are melting but that isn't unusual for my tanks. All other plants are thriving.

e_watson09

If you still have more I would like a box!

Pwilly07

If you have more, I'll take another box. I don't want to seem greedy, but the stuff you sent was so wonderful I could use more. Set up 3 more 10 gallon tanks I want to be heavily planted before guppies go in them to breed.

DarkOne

If you have more, I'll take another box. I don't want to seem greedy, but the stuff you sent was so wonderful I could use more. Set up 3 more 10 gallon tanks I want to be heavily planted before guppies go in them to breed.
I do. Send $$$ to same pp address and I can get it in the mail tomorrow.

*Edit*
I have a ton of guppy grass but not much moss of any kind (unless you don't mind brown/green moss). Do you want some frogbit too?

Pwilly07

I do. Send $$$ to same pp address and I can get it in the mail tomorrow.

*Edit*
I have a ton of guppy grass but not much moss of any kind (unless you don't mind brown/green moss). Do you want some frogbit too?
I'll take whatever you're willing to part with. Moss will turn green eventually at least I hope. But I guess guppy grass and frogbit is cool and if you throw in moss great! All plants are doing well!

DarkOne

I had a a few big balls of moss from volleyball to basketball size. I didn't realize the insides were brown. I gave away most of the outside green parts and kept the brown parts and they are growing back nicely but still mostly brown. I'm not sure how well it would do in different water though. It would probably take a while to acclimate and start growing again. I would guess 4-6 weeks but the moss I have now started growing immediately.

Packages for e_watson09 and Pwilly07 dropped off at the PO. Both should be delivered on Wed.

Pwilly07

Sweet! Thanks so much!!

e_watson09

Got my package today! I also had fish coming today so I got your package and thought it was my fish and had a moment of panic because I could only see a tiny bit into the box and I thought my plecos were squished! Oye! Talk about my heart rate going up!

Plants look amazing! Thank you so much!

DarkOne

Got my package today! I also had fish coming today so I got your package and thought it was my fish and had a moment of panic because I could only see a tiny bit into the box and I thought my plecos were squished! Oye! Talk about my heart rate going up!

Plants look amazing! Thank you so much!
Great to hear.

What kind of plecos did you get?

Sheldon13

I would love to have some guppy grass and frogbit if you have any left!

DarkOne

I would love to have some guppy grass and frogbit if you have any left!
I have enough guppy grass but probably just a normal portion of frogbit. I can fill up a small priority box with mostly guppy grass.

JDK426

Do you still have some guppy grass? Java Moss? I know earlier you said moss was gone, but maybe it hit a growth lol

DarkOne

Do you still have some guppy grass? Java Moss? I know earlier you said moss was gone, but maybe it hit a growth lol
I still have a bunch of guppy grass but I'm low on moss. I might be able to scrape up a small portion of java moss (golf ball sized?).

JDK426

Hey dark. I’ll take some guppy grass and Xmas or java moss if you have any left.

Bryangar

Forgot to say the package arrived lol. Big portions of each, Thanks darkone!

Sheldon13

Yes I’ve had mine for over a week now and it is doing great as a playground for my scuds! The guppy grass is really beautiful!

DarkOne

Hey dark. I’ll take some guppy grass and Xmas or java moss if you have any left.
I still have a lot of guppy grass but only a little bit of java moss left. I can probably scrape up about a golf ball size portion.

Forgot to say the package arrived lol. Big portions of each, Thanks darkone!

Yes I’ve had mine for over a week now and it is doing great as a playground for my scuds! The guppy grass is really beautiful!

Great to hear! I'd appreciate some trader feedback if you have time

Sheldon13

I still have a lot of guppy grass but only a little bit of java moss left. I can probably scrape up about a golf ball size portion.

Great to hear! I'd appreciate some trader feedback if you have time

Oh where do I do that?

DarkOne

Looks like it's out for delivery today. It first showed ETA of 7/11, then 7/9.

clovervalley

Hello, what is left of your plants? I am interested in guppy grass especially but anything you have.

DarkOne

Hello, what is left of your plants? I am interested in guppy grass especially but anything you have.
I had 2 repeat buyers so I'm tapped out. I had to refuse a 3rd. I have a tank that's growing guppy grass pretty fast so I might have some in a couple of weeks or more. Moss grows much slower and I gave almost all my extra away so that would take a few months.

I have a sword that just threw a runner with 5-6 plants that I might be ready in a couple of weeks too. I'm not sure what type of sword but it grows low and wide.

mattgirl

I had 2 repeat buyers so I'm tapped out. I had to refuse a 3rd. I have a tank that's growing guppy grass pretty fast so I might have some in a couple of weeks or more. Moss grows much slower and I gave almost all my extra away so that would take a few months.

I have a sword that just threw a runner with 5-6 plants that I might be ready in a couple of weeks too. I'm not sure what type of sword but it grows low and wide.
I will be waiting in line for the sword plant Please keep me in mind when they are ready to go. Low and wide will be perfect for what I am doing with my 5.5 gallon tank.

DarkOne

I will be waiting in line for the sword plant Please keep me in mind when they are ready to go. Low and wide will be perfect for what I am doing with my 5.5 gallon tank.
The mother plant is in my 20 gallon long. It's about 14" wide and 8" tall. It would be too big for a 5.5g.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
coolio3991
Replies
Views
luckdown
Replies
Views
RedOnion
Replies
Views
Nj fish
Replies
Views
Jocelyn Adelman

Random Great Page!

Did You Know...

If you are doing a Fishless cycle with TSS+ or a similar bacterial additive, you might want to read CindiL's thread:
Ammonia Instructions when Cycling with TSS+

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom