Guppy Fry...

lokky.funky

Valued Member
Reaction score
You can place them in with the adult fishes, when they are about an inch

Or if they are big enough, so that they do not fit into the adult fishes' mouth.

I usually leave my molly fries separately, as they can be independent and could be fed separately. They can be happy without any bigger fishes chasing them around. If they are frightened, their growth would usually be affected.

Btw, where do you keep your little ones?

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have half of my guppies in a 10 gallon and the the other half in a 2 or 3 gallon. I'm going to move the ones in the 2 or 3 gallons to a bigger tank...

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have a guppy fry that is surprisingly bigger than others. I noticed that several of my other fry disappeared. Do you think that the big guppy fry ate them?

lokky.funky

Valued Member
Reaction score
It is not possible my dear friend,

Are you talking about the guppy fries in your 2/3 gallon tank? or the 10 gallon?

Just search for them. They might be hiding somewhere..

I'll have to search for my bigger fishes sometimes b4 finding them behind some decorations.

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am talking about the ones in the 10 gallon. There were twenty in there, but they kept disappearing, one by one. I soon found out what happened. There was a castle decoration in there. I found the missing guppy frys in there....except they were dead. I don't why they're dead in there. Any way there's only 5 guppy fry left in the 10 gallon tank.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom