Guppy baby help advice?

Stargirl212
Hi my guppy had baby's last night I presume I never had this happen before they are in the tank but in a holding box and I think imma keep them in there till I get a different tank for them but I'm not sure when to feed them or should I not I just need to know the dos and donts because I'm not sure at all thank you

Eldy
Baby brine shrimp or take some flakes and rub them between your finger like a pepper press and turn them into little baby pellets.

Make sure you don't leave mom with her young she will eat them. If they have no where to hide

Stargirl212
Eldy said:
Baby brine shrimp or take some flakes and rub them between your finger like a pepper press and turn them into little baby pellets.
Thank you I'll do the flakes but do u know if there's a waiting time between feeding them like every 2 hours then feed?

Eldy
I just feed mine twice a day. If you have pellets or a pleco wafer you can throw one in there so they have something to graze on all day long. Biggest thing i have done to help them grow out. Is water changes in the baby tank every other day.

We have ours in a 20gal nursery tank.

Stargirl212
Thank you so much I appreciate ur advice

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom