guppies!

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi im thinking of breeding guppies and am thinking of getting a 9gall BiUbe tank for the fry. Is this ok? Of course it would need to be cycled and all that. Was just wondering is the tank size ok for fry?

I have one male guppie in a 7.5gal tank and would be adding 2 or 3 females in there.

Does this sound ok?

Thanks

Gwenz

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
That sounds good to me.

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Great thanks!!

Gwenz

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Looking forward to seeing how you do up the tank and would love to see pics when you start putting fry in it.

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
yea will take plenty of pics when i get the tank and fry!! I wont be getting the tank for a while tho. its meant to be a presant for after my exams, which end in June. :-\ Maybe illl get it in may tho.

Gwenz

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Gwenz said:
yea will take plenty of pics when i get the tank and fry!! I wont be getting the tank for a while tho. its meant to be a presant for after my exams, which end in June. :-\ Maybe illl get it in may tho.

Gwenz
Remind them of the nitrogen cycle so you need to get it early as possible.

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
yea lol!! But then i cycle with pure ammonia that only takes a week/2 weeks ish. So i doubt they'll think thats necessary (sp? I can never remember ) :-\. also because of the exams they think its too much work!! What now adding 5 drops of ammonia a day is loads of work!! lol. I suppose there is testing everyday as well, but that shouldn't take long, and i do need a break from revising from time to time!! ;D . That might work actually!!

Thanks lol!

Gwenz ;D

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
well, you know if it was a government job, there would be 4 supervisors watching you put in 1 drop every hour or 2.. testing would probably require double that many managers. :

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
lol.

Gwenz

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom