Want To Buy Guppies, RCS, possibly nerite snails.

Roman96

I have had terrible, and I mean terrible luck with guppies. They've always had some form of internal parasite and even after that, they'll just die, get random bacterial infections then die, bloat up then die, swell up then die, or I just wake up and they are dead. I have kept other fish such as neon tetras, platies, shrimp (Amano and rcs), bettas, etc with little to no problems, but guppies I always struggle with.

I assume its because of how inbred they are, so I'm hoping that maybe someone here as healthy guppies for sale. I'm not looking for any particular strain, just cheap assorted fancy guppies. If you are willing to sell certain strains at a low-ish price compared to usual, I may be interested, but I'm not going to spend $20+ on a single or pair of guppies. I have 2 male juveniles which have done surprisingly well for the 5 or so months I've had them, so I am looking for female guppies. I would also like some rcs once I rehome my betta (she went rouge and killed some of my fish so she is in the tank by herself while I let my surviving fish heal up in a 10 gall quarantine) and maybe nerite snails since I'm having a terrible case of diatoms on the glass and plants.

Pwilly07

I have guppies and shrimp for sale. If you got shrimp and guppies together you get 20% off overall price right now. I have mutts that are just a mixture of stains or specific strains. If you buy 1 pair, trio, or 6-pack you get 20% off, buy 2 you get 25% off, buy 3 you get 30% off. You can use only one deal, but the choice is yours. I'm under Pwilly's Fish Emporium

Pwilly's Fish Emporium Forum

SanDiegoRedneck

I have dwarf panda guppy fry I can do 10 for $35 including priority shipping. Cheaper option to get guppy tank going.
I do trios for $35 shipped and 2 trio $50shipped.
I also can look but have black Moscow fry as well and bluegrass x metal bluelace available.
Beautiful fish.

20201107_132448.jpg

20201107_132206.jpg

I will take pics when lights on but I also have trio of full gold guppies plus like 6 fry I'm not keeping. The head on Male is not full gold. I would do trio and fry for like $35 shipped.

Roman96

I have dwarf panda guppy fry I can do 10 for $35 including priority shipping. Cheaper option to get guppy tank going.
I do trios for $35 shipped and 2 trio $50shipped.
I also can look but have black Moscow fry as well and bluegrass x metal bluelace available.
Beautiful fish.

20201107_132448.jpg

20201107_132206.jpg

I will take pics when lights on but I also have trio of full gold guppies plus like 6 fry I'm not keeping. The head on Male is not full gold. I would do trio and fry for like $35 shipped.
What do the bluegrass x metal bluelace look like and would you sell those for the same price?

I actually completely forgot, but are you still selling those RCS? I was supposed to buy some but everything with the betta happened so I ended up forgetting.

SanDiegoRedneck

What do the bluegrass x metal bluelace look like and would you sell those for the same price?

I actually completely forgot, but are you still selling those RCS? I was supposed to buy some but everything with the betta happened so I ended up forgetting.
I have not grown any bluegrass x metal bluelace out yet the fry have sold fast. I planned to grow some up this winter.

I'm currently sold out of shrimp

Roman96

I have not grown any bluegrass x metal bluelace out yet the fry have sold fast. I planned to grow some up this winter.

I'm currently sold out of shrimp
Thats all good. Give me time to decide whether I go with the panda guppies from you or the wild endlers from Pwilly07.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Gudgie
Replies
Views
Marlene327
20 Gallon Tank Stocking a 20g Long
Replies
Views
Hellfishguy
Replies