guinea pigs anyone?

Manicivy

Valued Member
Reaction score
I recently (in november) got an Abyssinian guinea pig, Pecan as a gift and after researching them a little more, realized she needed a  friend to be truly happy so got another pig (in December) named Fuzzball who I suspect is some kind of silky-haired abyssinian. They are great! a lot of work for such seemingly "easy" animals, but that is just like how people think fish are easy as well. If anyone has questions you could try me or I suggest this site: http://www.guinealynx.info/index.html
or     This site will even hook you up with a  "guinea pig mentor". It's great!
Here is a pic:
37.jpg

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
your guinea pigs are so cute, I had one when I was small, they so cute when they squeek in your ear. I love them!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
They are darling!!!! My children had one when they were small and it walked on a leash just like a dog.
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Manicivy ... lol ;D stop ... don't post anymore of these pictures! I get crazy just from looking at these creatures! SOOOOO LOVELY !!! ;D I love guinea pigs - had one when I was a kid. Kerryve ... yeah I love it when they squeak! HAHA ;D I am a TOTAL sucker for animals, all of them! I don't even count anymore how many times I stop by pet stores just to walk around and look at the animals. They must have enough of me, lol.

kerryve

Valued Member
Reaction score
I go mad when I see pet stores too, my hubby avoids them at all costs cos I can spend hours in there just looking! Usually coming out with something! hehe

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom