Guess what?

1. titusxander

titusxander Member Member

I finally got my new tank. It wasn't a 40 gallon breeder because it would be hard to find a hood and ec. for it. So i got a 38 gallon kit and just bought a biowheel for it! It's so awesome! Bit high for my tastes but it will do just fine! :;z

2. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Great! A 38 gallon is a very cool size IMO. There's a lot you can do with that. What are your plans?

3. OP
    OP
    titusxander

Probably more guppies and platies, probably the fry i'm raising. But then that would be 3 tanks for guppies and platies. Any other suggestions? or things that go well with guppies and platies. Oh and how could i forget my cory cats? bad me. lol.

4. S

Shadowbeam Member Member

Looks like it's time for me to plug Mollies again! I have Mollies with my Platys and they are so full of personality, each one different :)
    My favourite is the Dalmation Molly, looks great and grows to be a little bigger than the other Mollys (usually around 3 inches).
    Fantastic community fish :D

5. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Titus. Congrats on the new fish tank. I'll be looking forward to seeing your updates!
    Ken

6. OP
    OP
    titusxander

I almost forgot about Mollies! I considered them before i set up my first tank. But i was kinda threw off when i learned that they needed brackish water. Thanks Ken!

7. S

Shadowbeam Member Member

Mollies do like brackish water, but they do just fine in freshwater too :)
    Brackish is most certainly not a necessity for these fish, mine are more than happy in my freshwater tank

8. OP
    OP
    titusxander

Really?

9. S

Shadowbeam Member Member