Guess what arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

1. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

These 3 cute little fat babies from Karen!!!!!
    I have BETTAS!!!
    (Her computer system is down and in the shop!!!...she will be back on after it's repaired!)

PICTURES IN A DAY OR TWO!!!

2. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Ooooh Ted, you got it baaaaaad. Congrats! Can't wait for your pics.
    Does your grand daughter know yet?

Is Karen's computer down?

3. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! I've been waiting ages for this post, congrats. Really can't wait for pics. Now you need names lol

4. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

No Grand daughter has no idea....and if she doesn't clean her room, she ain't gettin one either!!!

Yes, Karen's system is down, dead....in the shop!!!

5. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

You're really going to make us wait an ENTIRE DAY for pics?? ;)

6. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

Ha!! at least a day....we have a great difference in PH....so I'll need to slow drip them!!!

Hey..I did post pics of the rainbow tetras!

7. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

LOL finally!!!
    Congrats!
    :clapping:

8. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

names??
    Well one is named 2012 he's a pink Lavender,cause I was told if I got bettas I would save the Universe
    one will be named Glacier...he's a Patinum Pastel.
    and one has to wait...he is a multi and he a bit slow to develope..so there is a 2 or 3 % chance he be she!!

9. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

:;banamanCongrats Ted!!:;hf

10. Diggly Well Known Member Member

Congrats!! I am jealous.

I really am going to have to source some bettas in the uk of the standards of Karens

Ill get to work on begging the bf for more tanks ;)

11. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Woot!
    Finally, now we just need to work on Ken :p
    Congrats, can't wait to meet them. :)

12. uprightandlocked Well Known Member Member

Looking forward to seeing pictures! congratulations on the beautiful bettas!

13. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Congratulations! The universe is now safe:p

Seriously, we're VERY happy for you and those betta babies have a WONDERFUL new home!

14. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

poor little guys are almost done acclimating now...they came in at Ph 8 and all my water supplies are at Ph 6.4....wow going slow but good.

I'm also upping the Ph in the betta tank to meet 1/2 way during the acclimation. Tap water (dechlorinated)

I think the little possible girly is a guy!!! hopefully......it's been trying to eat thru the bags to get at the others!!!!....if it's a girl she sure is gonna be tuff BXXXX momma!!!

15. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Whew! I have my computer back! That was a long 2 days lol...22 fish shipped and no access to the intenet! It was Heck!

Ted, I'm so glad the kids arrived safe and sound (and fat) lol.....And if the bad betta that is eating the bag is a female she needs to get sent back to me! I'm telling you that is a male lol.....Pressure! I just can't stand the pressure lol....

16. lorabell Well Known Member Member

wooo-hoooo!!!!!! congrats...and cant wait for the pics...everytime I see one of her babies...it tops the rest......and YES...someone needs to work on Ken!!!!!!

17. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

I saw that Red and Lorie! lol :;eye:;eye
    Looking forward to photos Ted. I'm glad to hear that they arrived safely.
    Best of luck!
    Ken

18. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

MM,,,no worry it's a male!!! Thanks again, excellent fish!!! Hope I can get some pics today and you let go of the pressure!!
    Glad you got got your computer back and running!!

19. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Haha dilemma over! Good to hear you seem to have a few personalities in there, it makes them so much more fun to watch when they have their little quirks

20. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

aaawww the little guy can running to the front this morning, to get those little bellies full!! Hope to get the pics today....they on the front porch with no lights...if its too cloudy, gets hard to get good pics, and I don't want to hurt their little eyes with a flash.