Guess I should have

JackieN

Valued Member
Reaction score
said hello here first!!!! Sorry to all!!! Yes..I'm a few days old newbie, not to fish, just to the forum. I've had fish over my lifetime, at different tiimes, and here I am again, with a new batch. We had a 75 gal tank in NJ where we used to live, it had Koi, we did have fancy goldfish, but most of them succumbed to something..not sure what tho. We gave the Koi to a friend with a Koi pond..and sold the tank. I've been dying to have a tropical tank, no GF this time..and we have one now. I did make some setup mistakes and now I have ICH in my tank, but I'm workin on it.
Nice to meet all of you..... Jackie

Tumbleweed

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Fishlore

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to FishLore!! It's never too late
Carol

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore!!! ;D

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hey there NJ, greetings from NY! And WELCOME to Fish Lore!

JackieN

Valued Member
Reaction score
Isabella said:
Hey there NJ, greetings from NY! And WELCOME to Fish Lore!
Hi Isabella, in NY..LOL..We're in North Carolina now..retired folks..well.."he's" retired..I still do my thang around the house. We have 6 parrots, 3 keets, a dawg, and now fish. It keeps me (us) busy.
Thanks for the welcome from you, and the rest of the gang.
Jackie ;D

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
JackieN said:
Hi Isabella, in NY..LOL..We're in North Carolina now..retired folks..well.."he's" retired..I still do my thang around the house.  We have 6 parrots, 3 keets, a dawg, and now fish.  It keeps me (us) busy.
Thanks for the welcome from you, and the rest of the gang.
                                                                    Jackie  ;D
Wow, that's a LOT of pets! Yes, they all must keep you very busy I also have 2 cats, and of course my fishies And I'd LOVE to have a dog (siberian husky would be best)!

JackieN

Valued Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's a LOT of pets! Yes, they all must keep you very busy I also have 2 cats, and of course my fishies And I'd LOVE to have a dog (siberian husky would be best)!

Hi Isabella, yep..it sure is..plus we feed, twice a day, two "white ducks" in the pond in our development. Our neighbors must think we're crazy. LOL
Our dog is an akita/shepherd mix, blue eyes, 50ish pounds, 13 years old..and very healthy yet.
Thru the years, we've had reptiles, hamsters, gerbils, birds, cats,rabbit..and fish. We're gluttons for punishment. LOL
Jackie ;D

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

JackieN

Valued Member
Reaction score
Stradius011 said:
You guys are so lucky! I can only have fish and African Dwarf Frogs.
Ask me how lucky I feel when I have to clean a 5'x10'x 6' big bird cage, full of poop and food all over the cage bars plus 3 other cages..makes cleaning a fish tank seem easy. LOL
Jackie

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! You will fit right in!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome and so nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have. It is a wonderful place to learn about the fish.

Rose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom