GT jumped out of the tank D:

1. Juanldw Initiate Member

So I came home from work and I headed straight to my aquarium cause I just love my tank and my dog, suddenly starts looking at something on the ground, it was something dark and at first I thought.. oh the cat brought a bird inside... but it was my green terror D: he had jumped form the tank.. i IMMEDIATLY placed him in the tank. and well.. he was still breathing, altho when I found him he was half dry, keeping him on a perforated container for a while because he is regaining his strength but he always sinks to tbe bottom... only been like 20 minutes since I found him so hopefully heĀ“ll be fine :3

-Note to self: need to buy aquarium cover.

2. QQQUUUUAADDD Well Known Member Member

I think you should add some Stress Coat+ to the tank.

3. iZaO Jnr Well Known Member Member

I would quarantine him if you can, and add stress coat/aqua safe to promote slime cover recovery.

You need to watch him very carefully for a couple of weeks because he will likely have a swim bladder issue or some sort of parasite now (well when i say now i mean because he was weakened).

As for a cover, any kind of netting, or glass will work

4. Dez The Betta Member Member

Aw poor fish. You need to keep an eye on him and add stress coat if you can. I wish you and your fish luck!