grumpy-bear-art

junebug
This is a seller from Ebay, and I just wanted to say, he has AMAZING fish, very healthy, and most are rare wild types. My group of limia arrived in perfect shape, with extras in the bag, seller is very communicative, and literally the only downside is that he sells most fish as unsexed juvies. Which isn't really an issue considering most are small enough to keep in large groups for quite a while.

Excellent seller and I'll definitely be back.

Rivieraneo
Thanks for the feedback June, I just picked up a new little guy from Petsmart.

Mike8404
I bought some spoke tailed MTS from him. He really is communicative and has great products!! I agree with you 110%

scrutch
Wendigoblue
Hi,

Since you guys gave him such good reviews, I was looking for his stuff on eBay and couldn't find it. Do you guys have a link to one of his fish or plants? Thanks!

scrutch
echi1 said:
Hi,

Since you guys gave him such good reviews, I was looking for his stuff on eBay and couldn't find it. Do you guys have a link to one of his fish or plants? Thanks!

Anders247
You got limia?! Please post pics!! That's really cool!

thefishdude277
Somehow he also sells jeans..lol

-fishdude

scrutch
thefishdude277 said:
Somehow he also sells jeans..lol

-fishdude
Lol he's a man of many talents

thefishdude277

-fishdude

Wendigoblue
scrutch said:
Lol he's a man of many talents

Yes he is! He's even got sandals and a binder listed. Thanks for he link also!

junebug
Anders247 said:
You got limia?! Please post pics!! That's really cool!
They all died later on when my filter/heater quit working while I was on vacation. One actually held on a few weeks, but in the end didn't make it. It was terrible. They were just babies

I still stand by my review, though. The fish lived healthy with me for months before I wrote it. If the stinkin' equipment had only kept working >.<

Wendigoblue
Awwww..... I'm sorry about your limia.

Anders247
Oh, I'm so sorry.

thefishdude277
That was fast

-fishdude

junebug
thefishdude277 said:
That was fast

-fishdude
They lived with me for about 4 months. I waited to see how healthy they remained before posting my review.

Latest threads

Top Bottom