Grown up yard bullies!!!

Tazmiche
We have a 'couple' on our yard that have driven people away. i'm going to be the last there with these bullies. such a shame. the yard owner is always away and has no interest so long as we pay.

These 2 women steal my stuff, i'm not one to make a scene as I am a better person than them. All my mates are moving off the yard this week so I will be alone with them until I get a place elsewere!!!!! wish me luck!!

sirdarksol
"Not one to make a scene?" I'm all for letting a few little things slide, but if these women are stealing from people, can't you call the police?

I don't know what doing so in the UK involves. Over here, you don't really have to get involved other than a call to the police and a short discussion with the officer.

Edit: That sucks that you've got such a crummy situation, by the way. It's too bad that there are grown adults who don't seem to have a sense of decency about them.
Maybe being lashed together and dragged behind your horse for a few miles would teach them some manners?

capekate
HI Taz
so sorry to hear... Are you sure there is nothing left to do other than find another place to keep the horses? If the owner of the yard is only interested in getting paid, wouldnt he be interested in learning why he is now loosing business by the others leaving?
But maybe finding another place is the best solution for you. Since you find such pleasure with the horses, it would be a shame to have the continual stress from these trouble makers. It takes all the fun out of it.
I wish you luck!

Lucy
Wow Taz, so sorry you're having a hard time of it.
I don't like the fact the you will be alone with these two thieves.
I hope you find a new place soon.

Tazmiche
Unfortunately I do not have any evidential proof that these people are taking my things so I cannot do anything about it officially also sad to say our police force is not what it used to be and I don't feel we can rely on them for help. We have tried in the past to no avail relating to other occurrences. Sad situation. However, hopefully I have found a new yard to move to, my friend is moving there on Saturday and I have seen the owners and the next available stable will be mine which should be in the next month or so. Shame we have had to move but everything happens for a reason. I understand that there are two people on the new yard who left my present yard so it will be good to meet up with old friends.

Lucy
That sounds good, Best of luck to you.

Butterfly
Maybe when you leave you could let the current yard owner know why your leaving.
Carol

sirdarksol
At least something's turning out good here. I've heard from other folks on other forums that the UK's police forces are getting overwhelmed. The same thing is happening in Minneapolis, the largest city in my area. The police can't handle all of the big stuff, so they can't be counted on to handle the little stuff, either.
It's really too bad that people can't just behave themselves.

Tazmiche
Oh I will tell the owner, the woman that left the other day told her that they were the reason she has left. It is such a shame the way it has turned out, there are only 8 stables there and we had a great time having bbq's etc then one of them turned on us and the whole atmosphere changed. Stupid !!!

Yes our police seem to struggling. Sad!

pamd
Oh mann, Michelle! You're having to move yourself and your pony because of a stupid owner?!!! I feel so bad for you, but I'm thinking it will work out better in the long term.

Tazmiche
Pamd REALLY hope it will work out as tonight ( well now 4am) I have swollen eyes from crying.

I feel bad that my baby is losing her fieldmate and will be alone ( not natural for a herding animal) BUT also they have decided to move her off her field onto the one with the least grazing. Alone!! The 2 bully girls horse and another that arrived 10 days ago have already moved into the plush summer field. 2 that turned up a month ago are going into my field and i'm being put on the stupid field.

To add insult to injury, the ones going into my field have 'poo picked' it for me!!!! BUT haven't poo picked the field they left for me!!! I have to jump on that tomo, I didn't decide the field swap or ask them to poo pick for me so they so THEY should shift their own poop for me!!! I don't wish to be rude but they are scum.

We share this world, this life. Respect costs nothing. Caring for another, trust, love, aiding, helping each other out.....WHY is that sooooooooooooooooo bleeeeeeepppppiiinng hard for so many??????

I can honestly say that as dramatic as this sounds this site keeps my faith in human nature. Oh eck..... I can hear the birds waking up outside and i've not had any sleep yet!!!

sirdarksol
I'm telling you, lash them together, tie a rope to them, and drag them behind your horse (or better, their own horses) for a few miles.

I think that even just not actively hurting others would be a good start toward the world doing well. The fact that I feel this way makes me sad.

Try to get some sleep. If it's too late (early) for that, do something for yourself today, even if it's as simple as getting a treat for lunch. It's always the days that I haven't slept that a sundae or malt or chocolate truffle taste really good.

Tazmiche
Oh bless you!!

I'm working a night shift tonight so I MAY be be able to catch an hour rest/nod or so at work.

I'm gonna try to grab an hour or so now and will report in later. I do feel ill with worry

I believe very much in karma......keeps me going.

voiceless_kat
Michelle, so sorry to hear you are dealing with some loser types!! I hope you managed to get some sleep.....and can deal with things tomorrow with a clear head.

What is "poo pick" (sorry). I hope it all works out with your horse and this whole situation.

Val

Tazmiche
my head is less than clear today!! and my puffy eyes are a treat to behold!!!! lol

Lucy
Big hugsss to you Taz, I hope it helps to know there are people who care about what you are going through and wish you the very best.

So many people have a sense of entitlement without regard to others. It's very sad.

sirdarksol
Val,
I presume that "poo pick" is cleaning the yard after a horse has been in it for awhile. Similar to mucking out a horse's stall, but more difficult because it's not all in one area (or maybe that should be "easier because it's not all in one area" )
Taz, glad you're doing better today.

Tazmiche
lol yes it means taking a wheelbarrow around the field and collecting poop. Flies lay eggs in it, if it is left to rot into the ground horses can then eat the eggs one day and get ill. That is a simple account but also they won't eat where they toilet and they pick toilet areas. If they are 'full' they move to a new one. So important to poop pick.

voiceless_kat
lol yes it means taking a wheelbarrow around the field and collecting poop. Flies lay eggs in it, if it is left to rot into the ground horses can then eat the eggs one day and get ill. That is a simple account but also they won't eat where they toilet and they pick toilet areas. If they are 'full' they move to a new one. So important to poop pick.

Geez I learn so many things on this forum??!!!

Tazmiche
lucy all your support is a great back up!! I can't tell you how much it means.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Flowingfins
  • Horse
Replies
Views
Flowingfins
Replies
Views
bigdreams
Replies
Views
devsi