Greetings From London

  • Thread starter

Sportiboy

New Member
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
161
Greetings everyone! I am new to the forum, an avid aquarist who has kept tropical fish on/off for around 10 years. I have just recently set up my new tank with the following inhabitants:

18 x Neon Tetras (Paracheirodon innesi)
04 x White Tetras (Gymnocorymbus ternetzi)
02 x Spotted Raphael Catfish (Agamyxis pectinifrons)
01 x Thomasi Pleco (Chaestostoma sp.)
01 x Candy Stripe Pleco (Peckoltia vittata)
02 x Bamboo Shrimps (Atyopsis moluccensis)
03 x Japonica Amano Shrimps (Caridina japonica)

You can view some pics of my home aquarium - (Sportiboy)

Do drop by to say hi.

Norman aka Sportiboy

 
 

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Messages
926
Reaction score
2
Points
198
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi,

Welcome to the forum
 

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Messages
4,495
Reaction score
3
Points
208
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to fishlore
 

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Messages
2,671
Reaction score
2
Points
198
Hi Norman! Welcome to FishLore! London is like my favorite big city in the world! Maybe we could meet at the Goat's tavern in Kensington next year? ;D
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

Sportiboy

New Member
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
161
Gunnie said:
Hi Norman!  Welcome to FishLore!  London is like my favorite big city in the world!  Maybe we could meet at the Goat's tavern in Kensington next year?   ;D
That sounds like a cool idea Gunnie. It would be great, so do let me know closer to the time.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

Sportiboy

New Member
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
161
atmmachine said:
Welcome to fishlore
Thanks for the welcome atmmachine!
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

Sportiboy

New Member
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
161
inuyasha_lover_21 said:
Hi,

Welcome to the forum
Thank you for the welcome inuyasha lover 21!
 

Neville

Well Known Member
Messages
1,225
Reaction score
8
Points
208
Experience
More than 10 years
hi norman, welcome to the team. i'm neville, wow....you r keeping fish for ten years! that's cool, u r an expert......u can help us a lot when we r in trouble.....
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

Sportiboy

New Member
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
161
neville said:
hi norman, welcome to the team. i'm neville, wow....you r keeping fish for ten years! that's cool, u r an expert......u can help us a lot when we r in trouble.....
I wouldn't call myself an expert as there are scores of fish and invertebrates out there I have never kept and observed. I do however have great experience when it comes to setting up tanks, decorating and acclimatizing them for fish like tetras, plecos and a variety of others. Very good with knowledge on fish compatibility too. With the little knowledge I have I will be more than happy to share with all members. Many thanks for the welcome.
 

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Messages
2,671
Reaction score
2
Points
198
Sportiboy said:
Gunnie said:
Hi Norman!  Welcome to FishLore!  London is like my favorite big city in the world!  Maybe we could meet at the Goat's tavern in Kensington next year?   ;D
That sounds like a cool idea Gunnie. It would be great, so do let me know closer to the time.
Another trip to the London Aquarium would be nice also! I'm planning on bringing my hubby with me this time. I also love Windsor!
 

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Messages
2,366
Reaction score
4
Points
198
Hi Sportiboy, great pictures! Welcome to fishlore, you are an artist with that tank, love the colors in the rocks, & shrimp!

Fish in the Frozen North. 8)
 

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Messages
22,944
Reaction score
116
Points
518
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to fishLore!
Carol
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

Sportiboy

New Member
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
161
susitna-flower said:
  Hi Sportiboy,  great pictures!    Welcome to fishlore, you are an artist with that tank, love the colors in the rocks, & shrimp! 

Fish in the Frozen North.   8)
Thank you susitna-flower. I love natural-looking aquascapes and had fun making up the tank.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter

Sportiboy

New Member
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
161
Butterfly said:
Welcome to fishLore!
Carol
Thank you very much Carol!
 
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom