Greetings everyone

Buzz

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone ,

Well I've decided to join since my boyfriend seems to be learning so many new things about fish , which is quite important,  I think, as we have many different species of fish.  

My family has been keeping fish for many decades...right now my dad's apartment is standing room only - almost every piece of furniture has become home to a tank of fighters or something.

It is pretty amazing though, that coming out of all of their tried and true experience and actually raising and researching my own fish now, I realize that there were so many things that I was doing incorrectly or not doing at all.    

That said, I look forward to meeting / interacting and learning from everyone

Ciao,
Buzz

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! We would love to hear all about your tank(s), and pictures would also be nice!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
So nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy being here. We are a friendly and informal bunch and have a wide range of ages and experience so it should not ever be a bore here. We have beautiful pictures posted all through the forum too so browse to your heart's content. But we will also look forward to seeing any pictures you send. (We love pictures!!) It has been the finest time of my fishkeeping being here among these wonderful people. I do hope that you have as good a time as I have had.

Rose

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Hon..at last you'll have a chance to see why I spend so much time on this site,and how I've learned so much so quickly(yes..I'm the afore mentioned boyfriend!)..welcome to Fishlore and I'm confident between what you and I learn,we'll do a great job of raising healthy and happy fish...BTW,dinner was fabulous..thanks.

hopesmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
greetings! glad to have you aboard - I've only been fishkeeping about a month and this is a great bunch of people...I've learned a lot, and everyone's been generous with their time, patience, and suggestions...welcome!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It will be so nice to have a couple on the forum. Good luck and let us know how the tanks are coming. just think maybe we will get twice the pictures
;D.

Welcome again to the both of you.

Richard, I think it is so nice of you to compliment her on dinner on the forum. You must be the nicest boyfriend. Very considerate.

Rose

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Welcome to Fish Lore I'd write more, but the above messages have pretty much described the forum in a nutshell You'll love it here

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! Hope you enjoy it here with us. Everybody here is so helpful.

Gwenz

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom