Greetings everybody

Oceane

Reaction score
8)I'm Oceane from Mauritius, i have 5 tanks mostly American and Malawi Cichlids. I enjoy snorkelling, hiking, reading. I have 3German Sheperds and a fox terrier and i wish i could have a cat, but i guess i have to make a choice. I have been involved with fish for a while but am new to internet fish keeping. I look forward to hearing from you all, advice and social chat. Thanks.

Joe G

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Canada. You will meet allot of intresting people and get allot of good advice and answers.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to FishLore!!!
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hi Oceane - nice to have you here You have 3 German Shepherds?! I LOVE this dog breed. They must be so beautiful!

lokky.funky

Valued Member
Reaction score
Gr8 to have you here.. Welcome

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Mauritius in the hizzouse!!..just kidding..lol..welcome to the friendliest,most informative bunch of people you could ever hook up with for advice on raising healthy fish.

hopesmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
hello and welcome to Fishlore! 5 tanks?? Wonderful! How big are they? I'm new to fishkeeping and I can hardly handle 1 tank at the moment This is a good group of people. I hope you enjoy it as much as I.
Denise

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us, and hope you enjoy the site!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome and glad to meet you. I am sure that we will have a chance to get to know each other better as time goes on. I love it here and hope that your time with us will leave you feeling the same way. Welcome again.

Rose

lokky.funky

Valued Member
Reaction score
btw, Mauritius is an exotic location.. I've seen it in some TV shows..

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore. Hope you'll enjoy it here with us.

Gwenz

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom