Grech Arowana tank

Discussion in 'Misc. Reviews' started by matsungit, Jan 4, 2013.

1. matsungitWell Known MemberMember

The same maker as Sunsun/Aquatop canister filters. These tanks seem like a chinese version of Red Sea Max for freshwater fish. I'm sure that no tank is big enough for a single arowana. They come with an integrated wet/dry filter and monitor/controller. But if these tanks come here in the US cheap, I could think of countless ways to retrofit my own controllers, reactors, and filters. Gotta love the chinese.

2. bankruptjojoFishlore VIPMember

i wonder how much they cost? you could probably do it your self much cheaper then they would want to sell it for. but it sure is a nice all in one setup.

3. matsungitWell Known MemberMember

Alas they are not available here. I'm still dreaming of making my own 75-150g drilled tank. But aesthetics wise, I like the integrated look.

4. bankruptjojoFishlore VIPMember

here is what i want to do...

5. matsungitWell Known MemberMember

You mean the one pictured? That's awesome! I bet it's plumbed properly. I have a 10gal sump/refugium but my 60gal tank is not drilled and the 10gal has no dividers. The overflow is an eshopps PF-300 and the pump just rests on an eggcrate above the gravel. I only have marimo moss, ghost shrimp, and pond snails/ramshorn in the refugium. My return tube is a DIY PVC piping with an eductor and flapper style check valve. It's been running for a couple months now but I still dream of a proper setup.

6. bankruptjojoFishlore VIPMember

yeah in the pic. its also displayed very nicely.