Grech Arowana tank

Discussion in 'Misc. Reviews' started by matsungit, Jan 4, 2013.

1. matsungitWell Known MemberMember

The same maker as Sunsun/Aquatop canister filters. These tanks seem like a chinese version of Red Sea Max for freshwater fish. I'm sure that no tank is big enough for a single arowana. They come with an integrated wet/dry filter and monitor/controller. But if these tanks come here in the US cheap, I could think of countless ways to retrofit my own controllers, reactors, and filters. Gotta love the chinese.

2. bankruptjojoFishlore VIPMember

i wonder how much they cost? you could probably do it your self much cheaper then they would want to sell it for. but it sure is a nice all in one setup.

3. matsungitWell Known MemberMember

Alas they are not available here. I'm still dreaming of making my own 75-150g drilled tank. But aesthetics wise, I like the integrated look.

4. bankruptjojoFishlore VIPMember

here is what i want to do...

5. matsungitWell Known MemberMember

You mean the one pictured? That's awesome! I bet it's plumbed properly. I have a 10gal sump/refugium but my 60gal tank is not drilled and the 10gal has no dividers. The overflow is an eshopps PF-300 and the pump just rests on an eggcrate above the gravel. I only have marimo moss, ghost shrimp, and pond snails/ramshorn in the refugium. My return tube is a DIY PVC piping with an eductor and flapper style check valve. It's been running for a couple months now but I still dream of a proper setup.

6. bankruptjojoFishlore VIPMember

yeah in the pic. its also displayed very nicely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice