Great sale at petsmart on fish

brokenwing

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Now i dont have alot of luck with my petsmart, but maybe you do. Look at this special.

FishLuver

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I wouldn't trust them. My aunt bought fish from them twice and both times the fish took her whole tank down with diseases. Big Al's takes better care of their fish I think.

brokenwing

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
i agree i have not had alot of luck there, but some folks here do, so I thought i would be nice and share it with everyone.

JustinF

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Those are some sweet deals wish I had one closer, I wouldn't know about how bad there health is though.

brokenwing

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
ya i think the key to petsmart fish, is having a q tank, and keeping them there for a good month. That ways if they are carrying a diesease you can keep it isolated from you main tank.

HitchHiker

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My local PetSmarts are actually pretty good, I have bought fish from them a few times, and they have been great.

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ENABLER!!!!!!!!
ive actually gotten allot of cool fish there too...THANKS for sharing!

TedsTank

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Each local store store is different. What you see online is not available at each store either. Before you buy, checkout EVERY tank for disease first, if you see any dead or sick fish DO NOT buy anything there.
That being said, so far I have had good luck at the big corporate stores...following the above rules.

JRDroid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
There are literally 0 local fish stores in my city, they all closed, so I rely on petsmart for my fish. They are generally very healthy. I have only lost one, and that was the time I made the mistake of buying my fish the day the shipment came in.

brokenwing

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
lol shawine, i guess you will be heading to petsmart. Hey I have to look out for my fellow fishlore mentors.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom